thoughts of a weirdo

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by simmering, Aug 20, 2018.

1. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

I write this here because I feel too embarassed to tell someone in real life... o_O

So I met these two tourists 10 days ago, mother and daughter. The daugther appeared to be 21, 22 maybe. I speak their language so we talked for a while and eventually her mother left us alone (in a public place) for a bit. The girl asked me about my age and when I told her she seemed a bit disappointed, because she thought I was only 25 (which seems weird in hindsight, you'll see why in a second).
    Of course I asked her age then. She's 17. It literally took me 3 seconds to resume the conversation. Not quite resuming it, but confirming that I didn't misunderstand, because I just couldn't believe it.
    However, I had already promised to help them with buying tickets to another city a couple of days later and that we could meet there, because I would also spend the weekend in this city (which was actually my plan before I met them).
    I always try to keep my promises, so of course we met again, we even travelled back to my hometown together. Up until now it's all just a bit awkward, but the really embarassing part is that I actually like this girl and I don't know what to do about it. The best thing would be to forget about the whole story, but that's going to be a hard task to do. Wait for her to become older? That sounds like a stupid idea from a movie.
    I just recalled another strange detail: Her mother asked my opinion regarding age gaps in relationships/marriages.

Poseidongodofthesea likes this.
  2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Well if she’s a tourist, she’s not going to be around anymore when the vacation is over. Find someone you can actually be with, in person.

3. Don't rush... Maybe they are trying to set you up! Who knows! I hope that this is not true... But in today's world, it's better to assume the negative and keep it in consideration.
    And if it is genuine... Then time will sweeten it up more and more, so either way... Patience and testing your ground is gonna serve you well.

Bhara likes this.
  4. Probably have to file it as a beautiful moment with a beautiful person that has passed and will not return. As you get older you’ll have more and more of these situations.

IMO it’s not harmful to remember these situations. Just don’t obsess over the memory. Be thankful you got to interact with her even if it was just briefly.

5. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

i think you misunderstand. my dilemma is her age. i'm 29.
    further interaction would be easy to establish, since i am about to move to her country in winter.

Deleted Account and FX-05 like this.
  6. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Dude, her mother is looking for a good breeding partner. You haven't given them your real name have you?

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

I have.

8. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Don't get her pregnant.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  9. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

man, she's seventeen. that might not bother you, because you are her age. it certainly bothers me and i'm not going to make any move let alone get her pregnant.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Get her in that hour she turns 18!

11. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

alright guys, luckily i'm not looking for advice here but just for a way to get this off my chest.
    btw. i know her birthday. ;)
    we'll see how i feel about it in a year and whether or not her mother she still likes me. probably it's all forgotten by then

TheManDude and Deleted Account like this.
  12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

This thread reminds me of the age old dilemma . . .

"Would you rather tap a 17 year old who looks 40, or a 40 year old who looks 17"

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  13. Whoops sorry about that. I did misunderstand.

14. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Yeah, but DEFINITELY don't get her pregnant.

15. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

nevermind

alright, i promise: not before the wedding night

16. There are some times in life when you just bump into good people. It may be that they just like you as a person and wish to keep in touch. Or maybe the mother said that about age because she likes you, who knows at this point.
    Or you could just chalk it up to a nice chance meeting and just leave it at that.

17. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

girl just texted me that she is back in her country and looking forward to seeing me again.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Well it looks like you already made some new friends in the place where you are moving. That's not a bad thing right.

simmering likes this.
  19. Breeding partner???!!! WTF???

No, don't wait till she's 18, forget her and find some nearer your own age! For God's sake!

Bigguy4u likes this.