Looking for travel movies...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Hey guys i'm on this kick right now where i'm watching a lot of movies that involve people traveling and spending time in new places (ex. A good year, midnight in paris, under the tuscan sun) and i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, thanks.

2. Hector and the Search for Happiness is a good movie I saw recently that fits that description.

3. The Beach, if you haven't seen it already. It shows the good and bad/scary side of travelling.

4. I just googled it and it looks pretty interesting, thanks. :)

5. Scary huh? Lol. No i haven't seen it, i'll have to check it out, thanks.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  6. It has bad reviews but I personally really enjoyed it.

7. Actually, the reviews were pretty good where i looked, but i don't take much stock in reviews anyway, i tend to disagree with them.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Eat Pray Love is the first that comes to mind

9. It's a lot darker and maybe a bit 'indie' compared to the movies you've mentioned, but I guess it's worth a watch.

10. Cool, i've heard of it but never seen it.

11. Thats all right, i'll check it out. I'm a DiCaprio fan anyway, so its worth a watch.

12. National Lamboon’s “Vacation” and “European Vacation”. The other two movies in the series aren’t very good.

“Vacation” is the best of the four. Keep in mind it’s not politically correct humour, thin skin folks avoid.

13. “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” comes to mind.

14. Iwannaquitplz

Iwannaquitplz Fapstronaut

Into the wild!
    Uni student leaves uni to live in the wild, goes around meeting people and enjoying life. I really enjoyed it!

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

It's a Hindi film
    Zindagi na milegi dobara
    It's good.....

16. Thanks for all the replys. :)

17. Also, Lost in Translation, if you haven't seen it already.

18. Oh yeah, i've been meaning to see that one again, i haven't seen it in like 10 years, thanks.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  19. I heard that Danny Boyle wished that he never made it.