[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

2. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

Day 0 of 7

So I am back at this challenge. I figured I had to deal with the stuff causing high levels of stress and even anxiety first, before really being able to have a chance to succeed in this challenge. My brain uses PMO or even just MO to deal with anxiety, stress or cope with loneliness (which really does not even exist for me in the first place --> depressive thoughts), but what it always does is making it even worse. I rearranged some things in my life, allowing me to reduce stress significantly in the past few weeks and being able to work out regularly. Also registered for an appointment with a psychiatrist to deal even further with anxiety and depression. While I am nowhere near having severe depressive thoughts or extreme anxiety, it is affecting my life and thats enough for me to deal with it.

Hope this will work out, I wish everyone the best in the challenge and an awesome summer!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. mack_blanta22

mack_blanta22 Fapstronaut

day 2 keep focusing on my purpose

4. anishappu

anishappu Fapstronaut

5. Row236

Row236 Fapstronaut

Another Zero day. I'm headed to confession today. I really need to structure my life so that I don't have free time to wander around the internet or be "bored". I'm using PMO to avoid what's important in my life because it scares me. I want that good feeling of control worse than I want to get off.

6. Row236

Row236 Fapstronaut

I do the same thing. Trying to work everything out in my life so that I can remain true to my goals. It's so hard to do. Thanks for posting. Keep at it!!

7. I forgot but day 7 is past so good luck bros and see you in the 14 challenges !

8. ddns

ddns Fapstronaut

day 4, day 5, then day 6 and finally day 7. I'm here now. ;)
    believe in yourself
    [​IMG]

9. cinnabarfields

cinnabarfields Fapstronaut

Well, here we are, back to day 0, my old friend...

Not letting the guilt take a hold of me this time. It happened, now moving on.

Day 0

10. cinnabarfields

cinnabarfields Fapstronaut

Don't let the guilt take you. Hindsight (guilt) in these circumstances can seriously hinder progress. You got it dude

11. Day 0. Let's climb up these challenges, everyone!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  12. Batman15441

Batman15441 Fapstronaut

0/7 back again.

Remember

13. DOCTORDICK8

DOCTORDICK8 Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 7

Entire crotch tingling to the point of feeling like an electric shock. It’s been decades since I have gone 6 days without an orgasm. It feels amazing. I am a day away from 7 days. Next stop is 10 days. I can’t image what my crotch will feel like by then.

14. DorkBird

DorkBird Fapstronaut

15. DontForget2207

DontForget2207 Fapstronaut

1/7. Believe in yourself!

Flash_fan likes this.
  16. Flash_fan

Flash_fan Fapstronaut

I started Monday, so it’s actually three days in(today is Wednesday).:emoji_blush::emoji_feet::emoji_fog: If you have tips and tricks for fighting, hit me up. :emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018