1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best fighting sport for street fight?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by u376, May 24, 2018.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

just asking............for me i think its boxing..........because it is to the point........it teaches us defense.....improves footwork.........and most importantly our punching techniques and strength....as most of the fights(real) involve hands......kicks are only in movies i think.........
    no i am not facing anyone .........just asking your opinions

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Krav Maga is supposedly rather good, since its basically a martial art based on dirty street fighting moves.

u376 and SilentJay313 like this.
  3. spudiron

spudiron Fapstronaut

I prefer cross country or some other running sport to train me for fights, because that's my first plan of defense. That being said, fights involve what you want to involve: some people grapple, some people kick, some people punch, and some go for the eyes. I was involved in a Brazilian JuiJitsu club around here that did some street fighting applications once a week. They also incorporated Muay Thai as well for some of the kicking/punching aspects.

u376 likes this.
  4. Yrr muje b boxing he lagatii haii...but mma wale b danger bnde hai boot ufc koo dekkk hahaha kitni dangerous hai

u376 likes this.
  5. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Boxing is the most on point you're right. And any other fighting sports are at their best when you find yourself in a street fight facing untrained opponents.

But when you are faced with a clever and trained pro fighter. you cant depend only on one aspect in fight, somehow you need to outclever your opponent, by maybe modify your style of boxing or even learn some other fighting style, given the random condition you might put yourself into.

u376 likes this.
  6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Oh yes....I have heard a lot about it
    Thanks

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I have heard that footballers are also rough fighters....
    I think grappling and punching is best
    ....jui jitsu seems to be difficult......
    Muay Thai is also great

8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haan vo to hai.....UFC mien elbows knees bhi sikhate hai
    But boxing mien punches ko perfect Kiya jata hai.....
    And I think punches Jada help karte hai real fight mien

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Well.... actually I have seen a couple of street fight videos on YouTube and most were consist of punching....haymaker, jabs , hooks ,
    Yes.....it's scary to face someone trained in any art form
    That's why I think it's more about practicing
    Thanks

andyandy7 likes this.
  10. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

You gotta start with boxing @ first. It's your base. You learn footwork, how to block/slip/parry the punches and how to counterattack. You'll be also conditioned so even if your attacker hits you it won't hurt as much.

u376 likes this.
  11. it is all about the fighter if you are a fighter in your heart than it doesn't matter what art you choose if you are a pussy you will get your ass kicked regardless what skills you have

Gotham Outlaw and u376 like this.
  12. don't waste your money on that shit

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yes boxing is most practical

__zeXon__ likes this.
  14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Well.....but sometimes overconfidence is also dangerous

andyandy7 likes this.
  15. Acha boxing kii training lega kyaa abb.
    waise bhaii tera fav.kon hai brock lesnar,Mike tyson yaa koii orrr

u376 likes this.
  16. i said to udit who is his favourite one mike tyson..brock lesnar orr any other fighter:)

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Nahi YouTube pe ek channel hai fight tips ....uspe bahut knowledge milti hai fight se related
    Brock Lesnar bhi acha hai....
    But Mike Tyson favorite hai

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Bhaii fight tips maine b subscirbe krr rakha hai shane naam hai uska shii btataa haii maine thodii boot punch orr jab kaise chhodte hai sikhee hai fight tips channel se....

u376 likes this.
  19. Yrr mike haii badaa khtnaakk prime time maii tufaan tha woo 36 yaa 37 fight lagatar jitii unsee 23 sall kii age maiii:)