A Nice Big Thread of Wonderful Music?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thinkinglavender, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Obscure forum or section? I am just curious if you view this entire forum as obscure or were simply referring to Off-topic Discussion?

I thought the rules said songs belong in the Sandbox. Correct me if I am wrong. Only one more from me here as I am not one to push against nor intentionally break rules these days:

2. thinkinglavender

thinkinglavender Fapstronaut

I meant obscure section; wasn't aware of a "sandbox" though... although, I doubt this is a cardinal sin in terms of forum rules, if it is breaking one.

3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

4. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Some really nice music, I've acc been looking for some new types of music to listen to, so this post was awesome for that :)
    now time to show some of mine, I like a lot of different types, ranging from peaceful music, to video game music to k-pop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOzVyVv1HtQ

SilentJay313 likes this.
  5. RELAAAAPPPPPPPSSSE

Thanks new enigmatic user on Facebook.

No idea what he is saying but it is fire:

6. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

7. have you heard this version of angel by jimi hendrix? its a super obscure piece of his that's pretty hard to find but imo one of his best

pezzer likes this.
  8. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

woahhh thank you so much for showing!!! dang, yeah I usually only listen to artists on spotify whyy are some artists songs so hidden

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Here's something random probably nobody here listens to:

10. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

This acoustic version is just awesome!
    and here's another one -

11. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Real patrician music coming thru

12. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

I don’t particularly get the appeal of new Drake.

He’s had some tracks I’ve enjoyed in the past, but since Take Care it’s been a downhill trajectory in terms of quality.

Passionfruit is a catchy tune though, I’ll give you that.

13. I don't like the new Drake either, but I've really been feelin' this song. Drake's a really talented rapper, you can really tell because most rappers try to copy his flow, you don't even have to guess, you'll hear it. Although his style has changed quite drastically.

A flash from the past vvvv

14. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

I’m not sure if I would say he’s one of the better rappers out there, but he managed to capture something that was sorely lacking at the time in hip hop. Remember, the “bling” era was coming to an end, and people wanted something different. Kanye really paved the way with 808s and then Drake hit the scene to solidify the current groundwork most rap and even R&B artists abide by today.

15. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Greta van fleet is pretty good. Reminds me of led Zeppelin.