First kiss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I was 23 when I had my first kiss. It was at the King George Skytrain Station parking lot in Surrey, British Columbia. I had just gone on my first date, I remember we were in her car and she just went for it. It felt weird but, I ran up the stairs instead of taking the escalator I was so goddamn happy.

When was your first kiss?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

Not as romantic, but in a club. With someone from halls. Was very awkward as she went with a few others that night. :) I do tend to pick ‘em hahaha!

3. I remember my first kiss in the front yard I was six years old she kissed me three the fence gate it was amazing and sweet. She was a little sick and had a shotty fucking nose but I didn't care

4. make love in the club LOL nice!

5. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

I hardly think a drunken snog counts as “love” hahahahah! ;)

6. playa!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. hahaha how old were you?

8. SanityOverVanity

SanityOverVanity Fapstronaut

I was 9 or 10 I think, it was New Years Eve and we used to go to church to ring in the new year. I remember her friend asked if I wanted to kiss her and I said yeah. We sneaked out of the service, got close and just did it. Hardly think about it anymore but always remembered enjoying it. Some fireworks going off in the background too, for added cheese :rolleyes:

9. that's awesome definitely more classier than the parking lot!

10. I don't think kissing a boy in kindergarten and having him tell me he was going to tell on me to our teacher counts, so....

My first kiss was with my second boyfriend, age 17. We were both committed to remaining sexually pure until marriage, so for a while we chose not to kiss, because we didn't want to start that path before we were close to being able to get married. But then over time, I decided I was okay with it, so I told him he was allowed to kiss me now. A bit later that day, he put on "our song" and danced with me to it. I remember the whole time being so anxious I felt sick, because I was waiting for him to kiss me. But he didn't do it until the song was over, so I was just waiting for it every time he got closer.

Still wish I would have waited, so that story could be about my husband instead. But it's still a special memory.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My first time was when I was 14 and dating a girl a year above me. We were in the school corridor, exiting our last class and going towards my house when she suddenly saw her ex. Immediately, she started kissing me, and for the first few seconds, I was caught completely off guard. Of course, hormones then kicked in and things then progressed...

12. It was just a kiss not sex

13. yeah it's one of those memories you will always remember. A part of me wishes I had my first kiss when I was a lot younger but at least it happened and better late than never!

14. hahaha even though her intentions were to make her ex jealous you still won my friend!

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  15. well you were kids haha! but you still experienced it a lot sooner than I did

16. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

17. nice!

Deleted Account and Jack York like this.
  18. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

I was 11 years old when these two british sisters in my neighbourhood in their youth decided to pop my cherry so that they could become my special memory. I was in their bed room shy af untill they blind folded me and went crazy on my lips.
    Damn i would have smashed them so hard if i knew anything about sex at the time but now they are both married with children but whatever... They were hot af

19. I was 19, with my first boyfriend at his place. We were lying down talking on his bed and he asked me if I liked being kissed on the neck, which I did. Then he told me I was sexy and kissed me on the mouth. I broke off to tell him I didn't know how to kiss; he just laughed and said "no one knows how to kiss". We made out a little bit but it didn't go further than that.