[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Day 6 Done... Little down... Need to get my conscious back...

2. John1964

John1964 Fapstronaut

It's day 2 for me, keeping positive and moving on to complete this challenge.

Beamer likes this.
  3. The_Old_User

The_Old_User New Fapstronaut

Day 3...success! Entering day 4.

This is the part of the week I dread...Friday! I usually spend my Friday nights alone so there is more room to get into PMO...I'm going to have to find something to do to occupy that time productively.

4. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 14, (real count, day 7, but for this particular thread, day 5). Insane urges last nite and this is the time I get them days 7-9...haven't made it past 9 yet. I'm also dead sober, have been for over a week and the urge just came on fuckin' strong. Fuck!! I grabbed my schwartz and immediately started thinking about going all the way back to ZERO for just a few seconds of pleasure. It was very, very close last nite, but I made it.

5. Day 5 of this challenge is nearing completion but off to work I go.

Tonytone likes this.
  6. Struggler05

Struggler05 Fapstronaut

Day1 complete

Tonytone likes this.
  7. Steve32

Steve32 Fapstronaut

I’m in. This is day one for me. Wish I saw this yesterday. But I’d like to participate.

Struggler05 and Tonytone like this.
  8. Iridium

Iridium Guest

Day 6 of 14 done

The urges before getting up were strong today. I was really close to a relapse there, but I managed to get under the shower before something happened.
    Again my brain tried to trick me into thinking, that over 5 days is good and I deserve to edge or M or even O.
    Glad I did not give in to any of it. Beside that, I had a rather good day.

rockstarpsr, Beamer and Struggler05 like this.
  9. A K Chang

A K Chang Fapstronaut

10. Masteix

Masteix Fapstronaut

In four days I will reach a one month of no PM but I have antoher challenge which is orgasm.. I am still addicted to dopamine and I cannot control it (I can have orgasm without touching myself, no ejaculation, just orgasm but I release dopamine and lose little energy even though there isn't ejaculation).

But to be honest I wish I had such a problem in May :D When I reach one month of no PM I will make another challenge - no PMO - orgasm can be only with girl. I think it can be more difficult but I will do it.

11. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Day 10 done! Nearing the victory lap, but no time to be complacent.
    Still fighting hard
    Victory to us!

dangerduff likes this.
  12. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

13. gdaym8

gdaym8 Fapstronaut

missed posting again, on day 7, i've been struggling hard with urges and it seems like any little thing will set me off, but going to try to make it to 14!

14. Nature_Calling

Nature_Calling Fapstronaut

Well, I guess I'll be part of this thread just some time longer. Wasn't even resisting I just took the pmo train and boarded with it. Don't feel to bad about it and I'm not feeling down but a little dissapointed, haven't watched P in like a month or so.

I guess its like quitting smoking but harder because you cant unbuy this "pack of cigarettes" or trow it out.
    Need to take over the fight, I cant let it control me, it must stop.

0/14

2525 likes this.
  15. proxima-8

proxima-8 Fapstronaut

16. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

17. Jaycob2017

Jaycob2017 Fapstronaut

18. youliveyoulearn

youliveyoulearn Fapstronaut

Day 5

fuck yeah... FUCK YEAAAH!

i'm kicking my balls if I have an urge

Tonytone likes this.
  19. Day 9: Another day over with. I struggled like Wednesday but ultimately got through it. It's getting easier to say no overall and I'm not missing p at all. I'm rather enjoying the company of real people.