[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jaafar

Jaafar Fapstronaut

Just registered here, and this will be the first challenge for me. :)

Genius11 and 2525 like this.
  2. Vinaykr15

Vinaykr15 Fapstronaut

I started my days in negative for relapse
    Sunday -3
    Monday -2
    Tuesday- 1
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 1
    And Friday not gonna get fried
    Thanks everyone
    Being work

Tonytone likes this.
  3. Genius11

Genius11 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I been addicted to masturbation from quite a long. I would like to take up this challenge .

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    2525 likes this.
  4. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 2 done. Feeling good so far. I used my energy for a short, but intensive run.

2525 likes this.
  5. fidodo

fidodo Fapstronaut

ON DAY 4 LETS GOOOOO

2525 likes this.
  6. I'm now done with this challenge! Moving on to 14 day challenge.

7 days done.

Genius11, 2525 and Lions like this.
  7. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Take that guilty feeling and burn it into your mind. Make it a permanent mark within your psyche. Whenever you have an urge, go back and focus on that feeling, and allow it to drive you away from relapsing. Use that feeling as a tool to overcome the urges. Stay Strong, Hold Steady, Keep Focused.

8. randomstronaut

randomstronaut Fapstronaut

Starting today...

2525 likes this.
  9. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Good stuff. Keep tough. Wasn't meant to rhyme, but it did. Nice going man.

dangerduff likes this.
  10. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Come back here everyday and post. Your involvement here will keep you feeling connected to others in the same fight. It will give you a feeling of support, not only for you, but for others as well.

randomstronaut likes this.
  11. John1805

John1805 Fapstronaut

There we go! Great job man!

DocT likes this.
  12. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

You having the reaction to pull away from a visual that would've triggered you strongly, says a lot about your conviction towards eliminating this habit from your life. Good going. Stay Strong.

13. John1805

John1805 Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed. 6 more to go! The test will come likely around day 4 or 5. That's when I generally start to really feel the "urge." But I'm determined to get through it!

2525 likes this.
  14. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Good to see. Come back everyday and post. Make it part of your morning routine.

Genius11 likes this.
  15. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Starting over again, day ZERO, which is exactly how I feel; like a big, fucking ZERO, loser, piece of fucking shit. I deserve this for being so weak after I thought I was so strong. Much love to all of you here. Stay strong.

16. Ezio13

Ezio13 Guest

I m in!

2525 likes this.
  17. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

18. fidodo

fidodo Fapstronaut

DAY 5 soon enough!

2525 likes this.
  19. fidodo

fidodo Fapstronaut

getting stronger each and everyday! fuck all this shit just do what i gotta do, and quit being a lil bitch, you better than that

Tonytone and 2525 like this.
  20. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

DAy 1
    so this is my day one i started yesterday i not only took no pmo challenge but also took no internet use challenge i can use internet only in uni that what i made a commitment
    1)In night very much urgues come to use internet because a pattern was created i used to surf on internet til midnight 1 -2 am then go to sleep but now there is no internet so i feel uncomfortable sometime but yeah in starting i will seek but once i m used to it then i will be fine
    2)many thousand of random thoughts come in my mind always and i keep on day dreaming feel bad also on some negative thought i cant even walk without thinking this is the condition i can say its overthinking do you any idea to improve it even i will search for it
    my hard time will start from tomorrow 3 days there is holiday of uni so i have to stay at home i must pre plan for this so i wont get distracted i will messaging you may between this 3days or direct on next tuesday and yes i will be clean till tuesday
    this is i m doing but there are psotive effect of no use of internet also alot

2525 likes this.