1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis exercise ? ( for guys only post)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SeriousPanda, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

Hello i wasn't sure where to put this, and i am sure the title is very misleading but i couldn't choose a better one.
    i have read of certain exercises for the croth and Penis , that will be better to practice and take as a healthy habit, which may increase the blood flow and perhaps enlargment (which isnt my goal) i want to know if this a real thing or is it a made up?
    and if someone could provide detailed exercise that are simple and without a partner.
    thank you for your time.

2. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

I think these are fake exercises. Most times people who promote such things are just trying to buy something you won't need.
    I recommend you to read a book to Dr Danoff : "Penis power". It shows that satisfaction with one's penis is just about his mindset.

3. Can16

Can16 Fapstronaut

i think its real, there are a lot of forums and people share their
    experiences

SeriousPanda likes this.
  4. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

my goal is to take care of my gentials not enlarge it, so if there is any healthy exercise to do without a partner i appericate it :)

5. Wash them at least a few times a weak. Don't stick in anything like pencils, needles or hammers into them don't use alcohol on them. Be careful when playing sports. Don't expose them to extreme heat or cold.

As far as exercises--sex works pretty good.

6. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Sounds like kegels to get harder erections and reverse kegels to last longer.

SeriousPanda likes this.
  7. Whats a reversal kegel??

SeriousPanda likes this.
  8. Sleep naked as it keeps your balls cool and boosts testosterone growth.

SeriousPanda likes this.
  9. I'll add that I usually go commando. Unless I'm wearing a suit, formal occasion, or sports/working out. Mainly it's just personal comfort so I don't know if it contributes to "ball health" but I sure feel better.

Pro tip: button fly jeans.

SeriousPanda likes this.
  10. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Leave your dick alone before you injure it.

11. Penis exercises? Is that what they're calling masturbation these days?

SeriousPanda likes this.
  12. Penis Push-ups
    Set's: 1
    Reps: 1

SeriousPanda likes this.
  13. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

lol your comments are hilarious , thanks all, i guess the point here do not touch at all and let it cool sometimes..

14. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Never head of the term " kegel exercises "

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074

It can cause you to last longer in bed. bassicly its the muscle you use to stop you're penis urinating you can train it dailly.

This muscle stops you're penis from cumming.. And you can keep going.

If you mastered it you can have multiple orgasmes as a man without cumming. Imagine keeping erect and not cuming for a whole hour you're girlfriend becomes crazy .

so yeah thats the only exercice i would recommand

SeriousPanda likes this.
  15. EddyFriend

EddyFriend Fapstronaut

Those exercises are real. At least some are. But all genuine exercises I know involve massaging.
    To better your blood flow watch your nutrition.

SeriousPanda likes this.
  16. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

Thank you for your link, i think this is will work for me very well, easy and simple and very healthy to master.