The biggest misconception of an Incel.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Khri$$ Javan, May 1, 2024.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

The biggest misconception of an Incel people generally project is they some 350 pound socially awkward, guy when that is not the case @ all. I'm very feisty. I'll fight. Fapping All of the years prior, made my self esteem feel like s*** so I wasn't able to fully express myself. I consider myself an Incel. I don't have any friends nor want any. And I haven't gotten laid in years. Everybody & they grandma wants to be Alpha or Sigma Male online. But what about us Omega Males? I've always had style & swagg. Im goofy, weird, silly but I am impatient will lose my temper real quick. Alphas, Betas, Sigmas,Gammas etc.. Don't like me because I have a strong personality & being on a long nofap streak is making me want to bare knuckle box over some poon tang. Lmao.

No I am not ambition nor do I want to accomplish anything in this matrix. I seek spiritual enlightenment. The people that society looks down upon and what you may perceive to be a bum on the streets is very intelligent. the BUM has so much grace & poises. the BUM is also rich in spiritually/happiness. the BUM asking for change aint just spewing conspiracy theories for nothing. the BUM can also fight and can sling some good d***. " My purpose is greater than achieving material things in this matrix. Being the nomad spritual bum might be my "purpose".

Just_vinny and again like this.