Still a virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by DvDAdir, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Adie1983

Adie1983 Fapstronaut

2. Adie1983

Adie1983 Fapstronaut

Agreed. Just to expand your point. I think Thier has been big Hollywood properganda. Going back to the 1980s. The Teen films back then going onto the American Pie series. With the emphasis on, it's a big ideal losing your virginity. As much as these films were fun. They haven't helped much.

3. Adie1983

Adie1983 Fapstronaut

Hey bud? What are your dreams? Your goals? What do you want achieve personally? Once you're self development starts kicking in. Women will start to notice. Then being intermete with someone will be the bi product of you working on yourself. All the best.

Zman99 likes this.
  4. CaptainMate

CaptainMate Fapstronaut

@DvDAdir Hi Adir, this is a great commitment. Remember: you are never alone in your struggle!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

:emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile: @Ninjutsu Jukai I love your post! (… and can’t believe that some others take this serious). Yep, we all exist because our mothers have been budding like potatoes, there was no need for sex.

Adie1983 likes this.
  5. DvDAdir

DvDAdir Fapstronaut

Hi Updating :
    I still didn't have sex, haha but all your comments encourage me to look differently about my situation. I relapsed and came back to the bad habits I mentioned in my first post I even started to journal here but it stopped after 2 days. I feel lost in life not seeing progress in the gym cant wake up early in the morning and study for my exam. I believe it will get better but I am sick of always comeback to day 1 in my self improvement journey I want to get better I want to feel loved I don't want to feel sorry for myself anymore. I know what I need to do and I need to have a morning routine workout fix my mental health and eat healthily I know what I need to do but every damn time I can't wake up early and all the day is messed up to me every damn time. I know I can start late but that is not how I looking to improve myself ( any advice ?, I can't put my phone away from my bed, so I thought about buying an alarm clock. and I can't go to sleep without being on the phone, tried reading and meditate but every time I try to sleep my mind wanders and tries to remind me about the phone )
    I guess It's day 1 all over again but I believe it's different after seeing all your comments and realizing I am not the only one who struggling and it's very heartwarming to see your kind comments and help. THANK YOU
    I will make this day 1 with the true purpose of what I want to achieve. to feel again like how I felt when I started self-improvement with all the motivation in the world but now it is different with all the knowledge I gained through the years and I will be self-disciplined.

CaptainMate and Adie1983 like this.
  6. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the update. Keep making progress, bro. :D

Adie1983 likes this.