Relationship Lonelinnes

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by lildn666, Feb 29, 2024.

1. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

Bros ı have gf we are happy in most situations but when it comes to sex she seems like she is not interested at all.When ı tell her about it she always has some excuses like hair or she says she is affraid of getting pregnant.This situation really makes me go crazy cause i think like she doesnt want me and she doesnt attracted to me.How can i fix this or what shoul i do in this situation.Im really depressed about it.

Tom️ likes this.
  2. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

Do you live together? Either she is ill or she is fucking someone else.

3. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Or she is terrified of getting pregnant, or it hurts and she’s afraid to tell him, or he’s awful in bed and she doesn’t want to hurt his feelings, or she’s very self conscious so is embarrassed, or her hormones are whack so she has no libido or she is not that attracted to him, or she masturbates so doesn’t have a drive ……

4. Tom️

Tom️ Fapstronaut

After reading your post @lildn666, I just wanted to commend you on your profile picture. Nailed it.

5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    have you introduced her to the nofap communty and encouraged her to start an account , female sex drive is just as high as male ,just as long as if your both pmo free, relationships is a psycholical game, not really what you physically do, mostly whats happening up stairs in your big brain