Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lucky007, Feb 10, 2016.

1. lucky007

lucky007 Fapstronaut

Hi guys I'm new here... I decided to post because I wanted some accountability and wanted to share my story that may possibility help others.

My basic background is that I'm a healthy, single, 36 year old male and I'm in very good shape because at one time I wanted to be a pro-athlte. That said, I never gave up on training to stay in shape.

Well, within the past year I have been noticing that I have been having problems feeling the pleasure from a female vagina, sometimes I even have gone limp in the middle of sex, or other times a woman simply couldn't get me to ejaculate.

I can honestly look back at my life, and can contribute my current sexual problems to excessive masturbation and not enough sex with a real woman.

My very first sexual experience was pleasuring myself and that started around the age of 14 or so jerking off on the toilet. I didn't have my first sexual experience with a girl until I was 21. I was together with her for a year, then we broke up, and I went back to jerking off.

To make a long story short, I have sexually pleasured myself far, faaaar, more then I have had actual sex with a real woman. I kept living like that because I didn't have anyone to tell me it was unhealthy, because it was simply easier to pleasure myself then to actually find a woman to have sex with, and because for many years I was a Christian who believed that sex before marriage was wrong and a sin.

As far as what I did, most of my life I just jerked off using my hand only, but about 4 years ago I discovered lotion and that made jerking off 1000x better. I have jerked off at least 2-3 times a week since I was 14 and some weeks I could jerk off 5-6 times a week doing it 2-3 times in a day. The longest time I have never jerked off was like 2 weeks and I definitely pleasure myself more in the spring and summer when the women are out with skimpy clothes on vs the fall and winter months when you can't really see sexy women walking around.

On a side note, another situation that let me know I had a problem was when once I was having dinner with a woman of my same age and we started talking about sex and she revealed to me that she only masturbated 5 or 6 times in her entire life! The woman was promiscuous, so for her, whenever she wanted sex she could find a man with ease to pleasure her so she didn't have to rely on pleasuring herself. So for her, she had a healthy sex life, but there I was sitting across from her and probably masturbated 10,000 times!

To be honest I don't even like jerking off anymore.. I feel like a crack addict where the first time I jerked off I can no longer recreate that intense pleasure and I only do it now to ward off the withdrawal symptoms I start to feel when I haven't pleasured myself in 2-3 days. Also, jerking off makes me feel lazy, it eats away at myself esteem and I just feel like crap afterwards even though I just pleasured myself.

Conversely, when I do cum inside of a woman, the pleasure far exceeds pleasuring myself, for up to 2-3 days later I still feel calm and relaxed that I simply cannot recreate on my own, and I feel more confident in myself and at peace.

So my plan it this.. I'm quiting jerking off all together to regain penis sensitivity and to force myself to seek out women sexually. I will only allow myself to ejaculate inside of a woman's vagina, or her mouth.

This will by far be the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I hope in 2-3 years time I will see some improvements.

By the way, I know my testosterone levels are higher then normal as I take testosterone injections so I don't have any issues with low testosterone.

Thanks for reading,

Lucky

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Hello Mr Bond! :p

I am confused as to why you take testosterone injections.

3. lucky007

lucky007 Fapstronaut

Well, once you get into your 30s your body doesn't produce the same amount of test it did when you were 20. And secondly, I'm into powerlifting so I take test to aid in building my strength.

4. IGY

IGY Guest

Isn't that cheating (athletics)?

5. lucky007

lucky007 Fapstronaut

Well, in high level sport, almost everyone using something. So it's not cheating if everyone is on something, that is a level playing field.

Personally, I don't play a sport for a living nor have I ever competed using drugs. I have competed against guys who have and one guy I know in particular made it into the NFL. He is set for life and retired in good health. I harber no ill feelings towards his outcome over mine.

6. IGY

IGY Guest

I see. Fair enough. :)