I Started Using 'Dating' Apps To Channel My Libido Into

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Man With No Name, May 6, 2017.

1. Man With No Name

Man With No Name Fapstronaut

Fuck fapping. It is lackluster. It is so fucked up in so many ways. It makes us feel awful afterwards.

I hold celibacy in high esteem don't get me wrong. If you can practice do it, the benefits are superior to say the least.

I am a lover. I need love. Or I just crave intimacy like fucking Nosferatu wants blood.

In come the 'dating' sites and apps. I'm channeling all my energy into them. I want to be with a female at all costs. I don't care if she rapes or mentally abuses me, I'm now taking energized photos of myself with the power of NoFap and waiting for messages. It works to say the least.

2. TL;DR version, IronMonkey is a sex addict but uses cute fuzzy words like "lover" to rationalize his addiction. IronHorndog, that should be your new username!

3. @Man With No Name You ain't channeling shit. You are using dating sites as p-subs. You are letting your addiction to sneak in through back door. @Deadlihood's other account is right, you are using an excuse of "lover" to justify it. You don't want intimacy, you want vagina, it's your testies talking and making excuses. This statement is proof to that:
    Not that there is anything wrong with getting a vagina though. Real women over pixels and your own hand. But be careful with this shit and don't delude yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
    Deadlihood and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Man up and talk to women in the real world.

5. This doesn't seem like a healthy mindset... Perhaps question what exactly is fuelling this craving for a person. It may be coming from the same place as the desire to M.

6. :emoji_frowning:

Chemdawg likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

If I wasn't so attached to "Deadlihood", that'd be my new username right the fuck now...
    WOO! Go other, better, more handsome me!