I made it again to 30 days, i will work now towards the 60!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Someonefrom1981, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Someonefrom1981

Someonefrom1981 Fapstronaut

Hey,

It's been a tough journey, the first week was hell all over again, and i maybe was like 1 week in relapsing, the anxiety, the withdrawls.. everything all over again..

I think this is my third streak to 30 days in the last year and a half..
    In the middle of the 30 days, i was numbed by the flatline, I never experienced it that obvious. My reproduction area was completly numb, and I had no will to engage in sexual interaction.
    Today, I feel like talking to people doesn't make me think, it's real easy to do small talk.
    My sex drive isn't up and running as before yet, but that's ok.. in time it will be fine..

I blocked myself on my phone with REMOJO in a way that I can't uninstall it (heaven know i've tried, I set the highest version and needed to reply on instagram to a friend)

So, that's a good thing.. It gives me more calmness knowing that I can't get on xxx sites,..

I just want to get to 60 days, It would be my first, this is the hardest thing I've ever endured.. Those who've been there know that there is no bigger ghost to beat than P addiction. My wife is full aware of my journey, she is supportive, I took her to this forum, as she didn't understand, how hard can it be.. I showed her the number of accounts and some of the guys their journal..

Well, I see you again @ 60..

akym, again, SethLCU and 1 other person like this.
  2. Perfectionst

Perfectionst Fapstronaut

Good job man. Keep it up, you got this.