How do we not be deceived by beauty?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GrittyRunning, Dec 27, 2023.

1. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

Deceived by outer beauty only to find underneath was a poison Viper.

terrasoar likes this.
  2. terrasoar

terrasoar Fapstronaut

Oh my goodness yes

I was saying to myself yesterday however I am a cobra in a sense, my lust is a viper and the sexual expression with pixels is almost like spitting venom out at other human beings regardless of their serpent energy but dude getting off point some of them are so innocently undeserving of such wretched adoration from my viper

3. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

wtf

4. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

You do it by getting to know someone. It's found in their character. If I were to assert that a certain person is compassionate, how could I know that apart from getting to know them?

onceaking and GrittyRunning like this.
  5. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, do you not agree?

If your current vision of beauty is leading you to poisonous women, reconsider what you value as beautiful. The perfect man would take a women's beauty measured by her
    This is true. There are plenty of "pretty" girls that will flirt with you and stuff, but when you're in a tough spot they will forget you or when it comes to their desires they will not even consider yours. So even if a girl isn't traditionally beautiful, if she is compassionate (I think of Snow White, even though shes pretty, her compassion is what really makes her so good), that's one lovely lady.

6. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Its more probable that you will find a good girl at mass than at the club.

7. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Yea definitely true, it’s pretty much like an automatic response from our body/mind complex

I think the only way is to get on a high streak on NoFap and also to cultivate a deep, deep inner calmness that cannot be moved, even by beauty

8. GrittyRunning

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder, sure.

9. GrittyRunning

Nah, not really. Finding a girl at mass or church is mostly a Meme.

10. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

One book I would like to read is Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell. It's about how people misread strangers and how to stop doing it.

Here's an interview with the author: