day to day of self improvement 200+ days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Amenquaruzz8, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

251 days in wohoo!:mad::cool::D
    Man I swear, As soon as I wake up, there's all these dirty thoughts in my head, :mad::oops:
    urges been coming on strong, been eating healthy, but, lately Ive been eating some fast food(fried foods, chicken, ribs, chips, chocolate bars, crisps, Onken yogurts, goosberry, peach and apple pies etc), sweets and things of that nature; I do crave sugars, spices and savory foods all on the same plate.;)o_O

Ive been writing down my goals, I deas etc, So yeah ive been frustrated, worked on my self improvement, been exercising regulary(T levels have been high), applying for jobs in gyms(leisure jobs), training Martial arts(Muay Thai and Boxing mainly), getting out of my comfort zone, playing around with some females sexually and just becoming my best self.

getmylifeback91 and Calm like this.
  2. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey bro's 254 days in feeling good.:cool::D
    I woke up at 10am, made some breakfast and takeaway lunch(Grilled barbeque chicken wings, fruit & fig rolls:rolleyes:),
    got into college for lunch time.
    Walked around for a bit then met up with that Samantha chick; we played around a little bit(kissed, touched etc..) and then bang!!!- the door burst open! and we are caught by a teacher:eek::mad::confused:
    Keep in mind that I like the thrill of getting caught(massive turn on. :oops:o_Olol haaa), but this situation I was like: OH fuck, I don't want to get reported, then kicked out of college for getting caught having fun with a girl.:(:cool:
    (luckily my pants weren't down, and my cock wasn't out & I wasn't touching her in a sexual way), she was just sitting on my lap. Well now that I think about it, getting caught was bound to happen sooner or later! haahaa ;)

Anyway Ive still been working on my self Improvement (Approaching women, working with URGES! martial arts training, improving my communication skills, being present in my body and comfortable in my own skin & getting out of my comfort zone), I recently got a book from my local library: Jim Stoppani's - Encyclopaedia of Muscle & Strength (Jim Stoppani, PHD). Its a great book lots of tips on Nutrition, rest and no bullshit approach to strength training It's a must have for any athlete, Personal trainer, Fitness Instructor, gym rat, meat head, Bro scientist, martial artist, or anyone who would invest in their own health and fitness.
    Ok guys stay strong and be blessed, we will all make it through this NOFAP Journey with strength and courage.
    How has everyone been?, what has everyone been doing to get out of their comfort zone, Has anyone been working on their self improvement?

@Taariq , @ifthisislove , @Christopher Palmieri , @Jimb0, @ThatOneGuy56 , @juico , @JohnDoe2016 , @startover90 , @GorNite , @Zein Hamad , @Neverquit88 @ChundaKing , @Erwin , @DestinyFucker , @Behnam , @lennyoo , @mightysultan , @Philip1990 , @blogboy & @thegreatman
    I want to know what you guys have been up to. :rolleyes::)

3. Taariq

Taariq Fapstronaut

I've been relapsing only at weekends

Amukadi8 likes this.
  4. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

I'm doing pretty well! Have had very small urges so far but I've been away and am going to Bognor Regis for 4 days next Friday. And I think I'm going to Oslo at around Halloween time too. Both great opportunities to add to my streak and break patterns and habits.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  5. Neverquit88

Neverquit88 Fapstronaut

Sup man -
    Yea definitely working on self - improvement! It's amazing how much mental energy is released by NOT releasing our seed for no good reason. I've been VERY fortunate to have had at least 8 wet dreams since rebooting! Yessss..lol. For me I've learned my body will release when it needs to..it doesn't need my forced help! Life is much better this way. I'm still objectify girls. Still hoping to not see them as simply sex vehicles for inTenser orgasms. Anyway.. Dude ur an inspiration. Keep it up man. I'm trudging this road right behind you. Peace!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  6. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey bro's Been an amazing week!:cool:
    So I just got back in from Boxing training at Fight For peace Gym and today I took a good friend with me.
    He's an 18 year old Otaku(Hardcore Japanese Anime/Manga Fan):confused:, Light skin/Mixed brother with a glorious Afro, smart, down to earth dude;
    Recently he's just been getting into Nofap, self improvement and getting out of his comfort zone etc..:rolleyes:

I took him to the gym, he done an induction then tried his 1st ever boxing class.
    Boxing class starts, all of us students get our jump ropes from the ring, we all start skipping & do sprints meanwhile my friends face starts turning red, the class starts doing push up's, he does like 20 in total and then starts to hit the wall, I give him some words of motivation,
    he pushes himself, but, then all I hear out of his mouth is "I can't,:mad: My chest hurts, I was like "bro go at your own pace", He's "like I can't, I might have a heart condition,(This runs in his family, but, its unknown if he has it too):(he tried his best to push himself, but fear got to him:oops:, he thought he was gonna have a heart attack or something, so he told the boxing instructor and got sent out of class,:eek: he watched as we all got torchered into physical fitness by the instructor with squats, burpees, mountain climbers, press ups, jump rope sprints and conditioning drills.
    Over all Boxing Class was amazingly brutal, my friend watched as we trained our asses off for 2 hours.o_O we took the DLR train home.

I just made Chicken Sausages , red & yellow bell peppers (fried in coconut oil & salted butter) and spicy cous cous for dinner and By AHMEN it was amazing GOD DAMN! it was goood!!:):p

I checked my Gmail & I got two opportunites One for 11/10/2015: Volunteering at Hyde park for Half Marathon, (If completed I get a £10 Nando's gift card;)) & 13/10/15 An Interview with Your Personal Training for a Personal Trainer position at Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre :D
    Wish me luck.
    Stay Strong guys, Peace!;)

Calm and Taariq like this.
  7. Taariq

Taariq Fapstronaut

Cool bro ! Stay the same!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  8. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Good vid, thoughts on ED, Alcohol, over ejaculation and building yout reproductive system

Calm likes this.
  9. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Well then how have I not come upon this thread yet :D Loyal follower added to the watch list.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  10. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

263 days in been a mad Day
    My forearms still hurt from blocking multiple head kicks from last nights Muay Thai training session(OMG it was beastly);).
    I went college today to do regular Maths class,
    asked a pretty girl in my class if she'd like to sit on my face:D:p, she say's "I don't do that kind of thing":eek:,
    other students talk & get distracted, teacher gets pissed at us, but, especially me-
    she says I'm not doing enough work(False), not attending enough day's:mad:.. (true)
    She kicks me out of lesson, says I have to attend one of her different lessons: Wed 10am & Friday 2:30pm,
    not too bad at least I didn't get kicked out completely due to my new found NoFap Confidence..
    Sometimes this confidence gets me into trouble, don't make my mistake and aske a girl in your maths class to sit on your face..
    Peace guys,
    stay strong and FOCUSED!!:);)

getmylifeback91 and Calm like this.
  11. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, How has your week been? got anything interesting planned for the weekend?

Calm likes this.
  12. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

@Amukadi8

Going out to eat with a couple friends tonight then seeing either The Martian or Black Mass :D

Tomorrow going to a tea tasting :) my martial arts school opened a Tea Gallery recently so they have events every Saturday right now.

Bout to workout like an animal today hahahah usual weights, calisthenics, and also have another 5-mile run planned today.

Sunday is my day to do sprints on a nearby high school track, they keep giant tires and other equipment for the football team out (tis the season :p) and I flip tires and use their dummies as a punching and kicking bag hahahah!

Thanks for asking!

Amukadi8 likes this.
  13. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Bro were you joking with her or trying to get with her? Hahah not sure many women would go out with a guy who opens a conversation like that tbh know what I mean lol?

Are you dating?

Amukadi8 likes this.
  14. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Hey mate, I hate pickup artists and the entire pickup scene, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and recommend something to read.

Bro you shouldn't be gettin kicked out of class and talking to girls like that unless you are in a relationship and they don't mind you talking like that.

I hate to fucking give you the most legendary PUA book of all time but this situation calls for it. This is the last time you ever see me post anything like this :mad:

Book of Pook :rolleyes::confused::cool:

I hate to preach lol just giving you the treasure trove so that shit doesn't happen again ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    PotentLife and Amukadi8 like this.
  15. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Had to delete the Tao of Badass link man too triggering. Also that PUA junk is not wholesome lol bro I would rather recommend to you some youtube channels.

I take it you are single mate?

I mean how much libido must a man have before he asks a classmate to sit on his face hahahahah?

You could have had the girl sitting on your face had you asked a different question, do you realize that?

Let me make this clear I don't believe in pre-marital sexual relations for myself anymore, but that doesn't mean I was always like that lol. Hence this knowledge from various sources I can offer you.

So as a disclaimer don't use this knowledge to hurt or manipulate women, just use it to find yourself a meaningful relationship as you obviously wanna be with a girl if you spoke to one in that manner :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDTyler

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldJacketLuke

https://www.youtube.com/user/shogogarcia

Let them teach you @Amukadi8 they are the best of the best I hate to say :p

Amukadi8 likes this.
  16. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

You need a coach @Amukadi8 :) Everyone does. Until they become an adept at life or whatever goal they are chasing.

Choose one of the dudes above or all and just watch and read all their content my man, whomever speaks to you as an individual the most, also these guys are on another level:

Use your strength and vitality wisely my strong young friend :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  17. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

BRO WHAT HAPPENED TO EATING CLEAN?

SHAME ON YOU HAHAHAH!

Alright dude I am also prescribing Elliot Hulse to you,

https://m.youtube.com/user/elliottsaidwhat

18. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Yeah bro I know what you mean, my libido got me in trouble...
    Yeah well I just started to date :) yeah im a late bloomer lol.
    Thanks for the links bro, I love Elliot, Yahyah, gold jacket luke and Shogo too I need to catch up on some of their vids tho.
    I just downloaded That London reel one too.

19. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Hey my Homies 267 Days in booooom!:(

I had a Job interview with Your "Personal Training" for a PT position at Swiss Cottage leisure Centre,
    the Interview went well, although join up fee is £450 :eek:so I need to get a start up loan for around £1000,:D
    They want me to work in a corporate gym 20 inutes away from home, right near the Excel Centre in a hotel, thay would give me clients, but, theres not alot of equipment there, but, thats where my creativity and adaptability powers get to shine:cool:, lol, this is gonna be great.

When I got home The Britanian Hotel gym wanted to contact me and get in touch, probly to do a shift, hopefuly get paid too.
    For the first time in a long tim I actually feel...Wanted:(..I wont let this get to my head, I will become my strongest version of me, I will give my clients an ideal to strive towards...:rolleyes:

I hope I get that loan ;)
    Wish me luck .
    Stay strong bro's. IN NOFAP WE TRUST!

How is everyone doing?

Attached Files:

getmylifeback91 likes this.
  20. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut