SirQwerty's Recent Activity

1. SirQwerty posted a new thread.

Struggling with fantasies of intimacy

I hate to come here again and complain about the same issue, but hopefully this is the last time. I've seen improvements, and I'm able...

Forum: Compulsive Sexual Behavior

May 15, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  2. SirQwerty liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread NOT all my fault: the TRUTH about male attraction to transwomen.

I can't comment on the specifics of this because I can't relate to 99% of it, but I would advise against trying to blame external forces...

May 15, 2024 at 9:53 AM
  3. SirQwerty liked ricardohector's post in the thread Living with parents - yes or no?.

Communicate openly with your parents. Contribute to household chores. Offer financial support if possible. Respect personal space and...

May 14, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  4. SirQwerty liked TGAguy's post in the thread NOT all my fault: the TRUTH about male attraction to transwomen.

Yes, this is true. Over my lifetime, sexual preference and identity have become much less relevant to everyday life. In my workplaces,...

May 13, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  5. SirQwerty liked sleepy.hope3386's post in the thread What websites do you visit?.

If you have access to a public library I would recommend getting a card and checking some interesting books out. You can do this either...

May 12, 2024 at 11:26 PM
  6. SirQwerty replied to the thread How do I control my urges especially in the night? Usually I end up masturbating but I want to stop.

This happens to me every night too. [SPOILER] This is a hard issue to fix in my experience, and it's only at night... I wish I could...

May 11, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  7. SirQwerty replied to the thread Living with parents - yes or no?.

I'm doing the same thing. I help out around the house (I do a lot of landscapingprojects and home improvement/maintenance), work, and go...

May 10, 2024 at 9:12 AM
  8. SirQwerty replied to the thread What websites do you visit?.

Honestly man I just go outside, and when it's too hot to be outside, I try to read, clean, and spend as much time away from the...

May 9, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  9. SirQwerty liked abdulaleemk9's post in the thread Hey guys, I’m 20 years old and face difficulties abstaining. I’ve been doing it since 2016-17..

I have no confidence to approach a girl who covers herself, she is too respected in my eyes and has a much higher standard. That’s the...

May 9, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  10. SirQwerty liked abdulaleemk9's post in the thread Hey guys, I’m 20 years old and face difficulties abstaining. I’ve been doing it since 2016-17..

I came across way too many images of that sort, I don’t know what was wrong with me, I did not crumble though, I could say no to it, for...

May 9, 2024 at 10:33 AM