Gorkhaliwarrior's Recent Activity

1. Gorkhaliwarrior liked TowardsTheEnd's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Gettin' close to the end I hope. I've found that for me, it's true that things get fuckin' rough as you get close to the finish. The...

May 19, 2024 at 1:25 AM
  2. Gorkhaliwarrior liked पुरुषार्थ's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

It is mentioned ayurveda when we leave something abruptly it maybe anything ..then there will be consequence ...the three humours by...

May 18, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  3. Gorkhaliwarrior replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Can you elaborate? Upadhrav of brahmacharya is something I have heard for the first time. Is there any book where it's mentioned?

May 17, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  4. Gorkhaliwarrior liked TheLastStreak's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

For people wondering if PAWS is real, why paws does not happen to all of us, which cases are likely to get paws or more extreme PAWS,...

May 17, 2024 at 2:11 AM
  5. Gorkhaliwarrior liked पुरुषार्थ's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Hello guys how are you ? In ayurveda PAWS = upadrav of brahmcharya ..and this is the most tough thing( tapas) in the world

May 17, 2024 at 2:10 AM
  6. Gorkhaliwarrior replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I have been able workout every other day continuously for last couple of months. Plus I do morning walks almost everyday. I do...

May 16, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  7. Gorkhaliwarrior replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

traducir al inglés antes de publicar.

May 15, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  8. Gorkhaliwarrior liked LifeSaviour's post in the thread I'm a 6+ years Veteran of NoFap, and I'm presenting the Life Saviour NoFap Method..

That's why I only recommend doing it 3-4 hours a week. Some people can feel truly burned out and quit soon. I've been doing that for a...

May 13, 2024