fredisthebes's Recent Activity

1. fredisthebes replied to the thread Your best youtube channels for 40min+ DOCUMENTARIES ?.

https://watchdocumentaries.com/ Scroll down for categories, dozens of full documentaries for free. Needless to say, avoid the sexuality...

May 17, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  2. fredisthebes replied to the thread The Liftoff Challenge - Healthy Habit Tracker.

Day 2 +1 for no P/M +3 early rising <6am +3 exercise +3 yoga +0 reading +0 bible study Total: 14 Layer: Stratosphere

May 17, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  3. fredisthebes replied to the thread Marriage counselling experiences.

My wife and I did 'The Marriage Course', a series of videos and a workbook, done by the same people as do the Alpha Course. Usually you...

May 17, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  4. fredisthebes liked Psalm27:1my light's post in the thread Marriage counselling experiences.

So, my husband and I went to 5 years of couples counseling. This was before we knew he had an addiction. It did not really help because...

May 17, 2024 at 2:57 AM
  5. fredisthebes replied to the thread The Liftoff Challenge - Healthy Habit Tracker.

Day 1. Bit of a shaky start: +1 No PMO +1 +0 Early Rising (6am latest) +0 Exercise +0 Yoga +0 Reading (30mins) +3 Bible Study Total: 4...

May 17, 2024 at 1:01 AM
  6. fredisthebes replied to the thread The Liftoff Challenge - Healthy Habit Tracker.

Extra info: Exercise: I am following a 5-day per week dumbbell challenge. On days I am not doing this I will set a short cardio...

May 15, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  7. fredisthebes replied to the thread The Liftoff Challenge - Healthy Habit Tracker.

Excellent challenge, count me in. Day 0. I will be doing no P/M mode (I am married). Flex Goals: Early Rising (6am latest) Exercise...

May 15, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  8. fredisthebes replied to the thread What websites do you visit?.

Khan Academy - learn some stuff. Courses with self-tests for lots of subjects (especially the STEM side of academia). Takes you from the...

May 15, 2024 at 6:01 AM