Ammar2's Recent Activity

1. Ammar2 liked kaerhal's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I'm noticing some new symptoms and wondering if it's PAWS; difficulty falling asleep, sudden emotional waves, crying, fear/anxiety as...

May 17, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  2. Ammar2 liked sikreodds97's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

On day 53 after a whole year with low streaks.. been in paws for 6 years with MANY relapses and too embarassed to come back on here. I...

May 17, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  3. Ammar2 liked पुरुषार्थ's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Hello guys how are you ? In ayurveda PAWS = upadrav of brahmcharya ..and this is the most tough thing( tapas) in the world

May 17, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  4. Ammar2 liked Mr.Tony's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Today I feel a low mood compared to the past days which were okay. Anyways, stay strong my brothers - you are not alone in this battle!

May 16, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  5. Ammar2 liked Mr.Tony's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

You're always positive @mentorr - May God guide you to heal from this PAWS thing and guide you to a greater life. I'm so thankful to...

May 14, 2024 at 10:53 PM
  6. Ammar2 liked cleaningupmyact's post in the thread How do you cope and get through withdrawal?.

Read this: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/will-my-pp-work-again-when-will-x-or-y-symptoms-get-better.359321/ recovery is...

May 11, 2024