1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Personality Type - now with Poll!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 13, 2017.

What personality type are you? (Grouped)

1. ENTP/ENFP

2. INTJ/INFJ

3. INFP/ISFP

4. ENFJ/ESFJ

5. ENTJ/ESTJ

6. ISTJ/ISFJ

7. INTP/ISTP

8. ESTP/ESFP

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

The poll with all choices: http://www.strawpoll.me/13176974

I know there is another thread about what your personality type is. If you took the test, that's better, so you won't have to take it again.

Please take the poll here too: I had to group the possible poll choices due to the limitation on this page. (I know, grouping is bad, since they can vary really much from each other. Therefore, use the poll in the link instead!

But I would love to see what most of the fapstonauts belong to!
    So I made a poll with all the types. Also, feel free to post your profile!

I kept becoming an ENTJ, and now I keep becoming an ESTJ personality. Try it out for yourself, too!

You can take the test here: https://www.16personalities.com/

My profile: https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/9bf9e16686a95

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

3. I used to be MDMA/KFC but now I have no clue.

A41:14A likes this.
  4. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

5. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

ISTJ (apparently)

6. The final step

The final step Fapstronaut

I used to be infp but now I'm enfp.
    I guess things have changed a bit.

7. mac_walker

mac_walker Fapstronaut

ISTJ logistician

A41:14A likes this.
  8. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

ESTP
    But I'm trying to be INTP.

9. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

ESTP, like Trump! You may became President like him?

Jokes aside, why would you like to change your personality? I am an Extrovert (+80%) as well, and I am proud of it. I am not entirely if I am an ESTJ or ENTJ, but one of those, for sure.

10. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

You should always put the types that just differ with the E/I together, since they prefer the same functions in the closest manner.
    e.g INTJ/ENTJ, ISFJ/ESFJ, ISFP/ESFP

Or just make a poll with 16 options if that is possible

INFP btw.

11. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Because I don't like being estp and I think I would be a better person if I were intp.

12. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

I think you have a completely wrong grasp about personality types and typology in general. What makes you dislike being an ESTP?
    The 16 personality types are about how we prefer to take in information and how we judge things. It's not about behaviours even though many associate certain behaviours with the different types.
    There is no reason to suggest an INTP would be a better person than an ESTP. ESTPs have just a different manner of how they perceive information and come to desicions. An ESTP can be very intellectual and an INTP pretty dumb.
    The only thing that is important about the types are the cognitive functions. Discard all the rest. Most type descriptions are garbage anyway.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  13. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I can only agree with @Red Eagle . There is nothing like a good or bad personality! There a dump and really smart , good and person in every personality. Red Eagle explained how it worked quite well!

Also: @Red Eagle There is a poll in the description, but no one nearly uses it. You may be right though, but it is too late to change, since everything would get reset.

14. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

So each type has 4 functions, the most conscious functions are called the dominant and the auxiliary, the other 2 are harder to be conscious, they are called the tertiary and the inferior. When the first 2 functions can't be conscious, they become unhealthy and messed up, then they are attracted by the other 2 weak functions too. So a type can be healthy or unhealthy, that's why sometimes a type hate being himself and wants to be the other one. It's just the unhealthy problem and the attraction effect.

15. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Good explanation. In other words. We feel comfortable in environments where we can freely express our dominant and auxilliary function. Our tertiary and inferior functions are mainly used for situations where our dominant and auxilliary functions can't be applied anymore. But we can only use The tertiary and inferior function so much.