You are missed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KevinesKay, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

My previous account names before 'Fr€€dom' were: 'Congruence' & 'Monk Beast'.

Syphax and White Sheep like this.
  2. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Why did you change your previous names? Just curious

Ghost️ and Plan ㋛ like this.
  3. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

They were new accounts because I deleted my accounts.. but I'm not gonna delete this one.

4. Psalm27:1my light

Will it not let you come back and use same name?

Ghost️ and Plan ㋛ like this.
  5. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Oh yeh, but I liked the feeling of starting anew/anonymity

6. Orphan

Orphan Fapstronaut

Used to be some really stellar company here.

I laughed a lot with @Kenzi. She was inspiring. :)
    @bike-wrench practically taught me all I know about recovery. We'd be super-snarky to each other all over the forums, but he was a great friend in DMs.
    Was good friends with @RetroGirl - our DMs were all music recommendations. :D
    @Fehr and I used to post random jokes on our followers profiles. :)
    Was a big fan of @Jagliana and @Wade W. Wilson, was delighted to see they overcame that epic struggle together. :)
    @Numb, @Jennica and @Torn taught me a lot about relationships and @AnonymousAnnaXOXO very kindly shared some of her thesis with me, which helped change my life around.
    @GhostWriter - I didn't always agree with the way he went about things, but his heart was most definitely in the right place. He really did want people to quit PMO and get better. Plus, he had a good record of giving people the tools and the support they needed to get into recovery, and starting work on their relationships.

I think about all of them often, and I sincerely hope they're all happy, loved and PMO free.

Semtex, Syphax, kropo82 and 4 others like this.
  7. Psalm27:1my light

Ghostwriter got banned, but he still helps anyone who wants it with recovery. He’s friends with my husband and it was a loss to this community because he knows this stuff better than almost anyone.

Ghost️ and Orphan like this.
  8. Orphan

Orphan Fapstronaut

Ghostie was a force of nature, and I'm so sorry he's not around. As you say, he knows this stuff better than almost anyone... AND in my experience, he was a truly gifted communicator and motivator. He explained things so clearly, and got several PA's here who had hit rock-bottom on the straight and narrow, as well as building the bridges between them and their SO. I think it was doubly impressive, knowing what kind of difficult (to put it mildly) past he had.

I'm so pleased he's carrying on the work he started here! Thank you for telling me.

9. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

I'm offended by that comment

10. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

upload_2024-4-8_14-55-50.gif

11. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

12. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

telephone-call.gif

13. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

14. Warfman

Warfman Fapstronaut

Agreed

KevinesKay likes this.
  15. I think about my first AP on this forum many years ago "virginpaul" often, hope my friend is doing okay. He was also quite dramatic, lol.

KevinesKay, White Sheep and Ghost️ like this.