1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success! Nofap day 125. Hardmode day 68.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rainbow Warrior, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Temporarily Suspended

Temporary but short success story, here goes!

Fapstranauts should be involved in making progress. Move forward not backward.

My recent brief history which has led me to relapse then climb back up off lost ground.

I am currently on 125 days of nofap. Without Hardmode it wouldn’t be possible.
    In 2021 I was locked up for one year in a psychiatric asylum by an abusing father. In there ppl watched erotic material which ended my 700 day streak. It was unfortunate as I was trying to get to 1000 plus days. I was injected with SSRIs and gained 4 stone in weight. I am currently medicated and on a community treatment order. I have no way of coming off meds unless I run away from home or stick it out until the treatment order runs out in July this year.

Without mistakes we wouldn’t learn. The thing you all need to do, is reset your dopamine levels while you can. To get rid of the excitement in the brain which is probably most likely causing pmo induced depression. I had it so I know what I’m talking about.

Pmo caused me 17 years in and out of mental asylums. I use to go crazy. Once I stopped pmo I got off all my meds within 3 months and I reached a 700 day streak after a few failed attempts. Doesn’t mean you will have a few failed attempts, you can but if you go Hardmode you might not fail at all.

You need to remove all environmental triggers immediately such as whatever you watch pmo on. Facebook Instagram and depending on what phone you have you need to immediately set safety filters in place to prevent pmo content appearing.

the brain needs a reset and it will hit hard. Removing triggers you will be doing yourself a favour. 50% is willpower and the rest is cultivation each day remaining busy and productive. Before you know it you’ve gone 10-20-30-60-90 days without pmo. I use a calendar and tick off each day as it ends. But that aside, cultivation is important.

Science confirms that 90 days is what it takes to reboot and rewire the addicted brain. A tad little longer in some exceptional cases. But you must remain busy and productive without peeking at pmo. So all those years you think it’s impossible to undo pmo it all can be done in such little time but requires daily effort on your part.

Getting rid of your laptop is a big step. I closed my eyes and threw everything away. Took a lot of willpower to do it. Best thing I did. And I got safety filters on my phone.

sleep early and wake early.
    Do not eat too late and too heavy
    Do not sleep on stomach or naked
    Fasting as much as possible
    Watching nofap videos on YouTube
    Drinking only water no fizzy drinks
    Eating light healthy meals
    Less meat more veg

i personally believe I will have a long streak this time without peeking at pmo material. As the days go by nofap is a fight to the end. 700-750 was my last streak. But I will be counting the days less and less and focusing more on cultivation each day. It gets easier and easier and with Hardmode the possibilities are endless.

More focus and clarity
    Less brain fog
    More determination
    Increased willpower

lastly, for those who believe in God. he sets you free. No pmo brings God to you. read your Bible or Quran. I personally cannot read or write as I have a disability but using a phone makes things easier for someone with disability. God clarifies things for you and strengthens your determination.

do not give up and be determined. Keep fighting.

Semtex, VPS17, Belbog and 7 others like this.