1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing your hobbies here

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mujahid21, Jan 20, 2024.

Tags:
  1. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Great topic, I think we all need good hobbies in life and as a distraction from PMO.

I'm hurting physically right now, but soon I want to get back to my favorite hobby, Pickle Ball. It can be played indoors or outdoors so it can be done year-round.
    Other activities/hobbies I like are hiking, going to the gym, reading, figuring out how to make more friends, and traveling to National Parks.
    Hobbies from others here I thought were interesting - Cleaning the house. Never thought of that as a hobby, but if I was regimented about it I can see the benefits.

Mujahid21 likes this.
  2. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Sleeping...sometimes when needed...

Syphax and LetsBeLovely87 like this.
  3. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

what's you are favourite books dude?

4. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Whenever I have nothing else to do.

5. iamsalman2652

iamsalman2652 New Fapstronaut

Walking 10000 steps
    Going to the gym
    Praying 5 times
    Walking to the jungle
    Playing cricket
    Do not watch TV, cartoon, movies, serials, web series.
    Do not use social media.
    Wake up in the morning.
    Use miswak for brushing teeth.

Homo sapien. likes this.
  6. iamsalman2652

iamsalman2652 New Fapstronaut

7. Syphax

Syphax Fapstronaut

Cooking inside the house.
    BBQ in the garden.
    Gardening.
    Reading financial books about investing.

8. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

9. I love to draw and it really distracts me at the same time. I'm like laser focused.

10. Eritede

Eritede Fapstronaut

I have a variety of hobbies, but lately, traveling has become my passion. I've found that each trip brings its own unique experiences and memories, and it's become the best thing I like to do. That's why I plan to contact grand canyon train customer service and go on a new trip. My goal is to visit every country in the world, and I'm constantly planning my next adventure.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024 at 11:22 PM
    Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  11. I used to noodle around on my guitar but then I hurt my elbow so had to stop. I do a lot of crossword puzzles which I find a good challenge that keeps my mind occupied (I used to suck at them when I first started but got better and it was satisfying to see the improvement). I'm also an amateur astronomer of sorts which means some nights I do some casual stargazing - helps me keep things in perspective.

FallingPetals likes this.