Puzzled On Intercourse

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Mr. Unhappy, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

So my relationship is really great and I don’t have any complaints.

I’ve got to known over the previous week that my mind is still wired to P. It honestly sucks. The sex is stimulating and I haven’t had a glimpse all week. But I feel this rush that it makes me want to use it. Also my effects on or sex appeal towards woman is not what it once was and I am feeling less displeased….

It is troubling my relationship right now even though I haven’t said anything. I have come across my partner having a high sex drive.. To the point where we can’t finish a show or movie and each time I want to finish the show or movie my partner gets mad at me for not wanting sex right then and there. I know it may seem crazy that I’m complaining about sex. But the spot I’m in is puzzling.

Are there any other woman or men in a position or situation like this?

I want this affection I felt towards woman when I was younger, it seems dimmed. Any kind of Insight will be appreciated.

2. Warfman

Warfman Fapstronaut

It can be quite hurtful when someome rejects their long term partner for sex especially if it happens often. It can hurt even more if that person is sexually acting out in other ways outside that relationship like PMO etc.

It can feel not only like a rejection of someone in a physical aspect but also makes a person feel rejected as a whole person. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, etc.

From what I am understanding you are noticing that you're sexual libido is decreasing?

Also is this your first week long streak of no P? If so you could be experiencing a flatline. Which is quite common. But in time goes away as you rid PMO from your life.