1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Passport bro situation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by morp, Dec 7, 2023.

1. morp

morp Fapstronaut

-In Vietnam

-Meet niece of a coworker

-super bubbly, initiates touch, and tries her best to converse

-she speaks mid English, we can talk but it’s all surface level without google translate

-says she wants to move to America

-says only two ways either college (she already graduated here) or have a husband in America

-is long distance even a real thing with a girl who barely has a cultural connection with you?

-feels like she is only this engaging because I can offer a path to America

-don’t want it to be a 90 day fiancé green card situation

recon117 likes this.
  2. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yoo
    That's a red flag for me! She only needs you to enter USA! So I would advise against such kind of arrangement!

morp and Cyan Flame like this.
  3. I agree with @recon117 : my initial reaction is that something ins't sitting well with me; something seems off here.

morp likes this.
  4. Melenadze

Melenadze New Fapstronaut

While her enthusiasm and desire to move to America may seem promising, it's essential to assess whether her intentions align with yours. Long-distance relationships can work, but they require strong communication and trust. Considering her interest in moving to America, it's crucial to ensure that your connection goes beyond just the prospect of obtaining a green card. Also, if you ever find yourself in need of information or resources related to IDs, you might want to explore fakeyourdrank.com for reliable guidance. In the meantime, take things one step at a time and approach the situation with thoughtfulness and care.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024