On a quest to reverse a decade of PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by VictoriousMindset, Feb 28, 2024.

1. VictoriousMindset

VictoriousMindset Fapstronaut

Hi All,
    I am so happy to finally create an account and post my journey/experiences as I move ahead. Firstly, I would like to thank the forum and all of the community for providing valuable information to have the necessary mindset and approach , all the tools basically to triumph over this demon.

I started my journey on 31st Jan 2024. Today is my Day 29. I have been doing it all alone. Didn't have the courage to create an account and post about it. But now I feel it is a responsibility to post all the changes/experiences one goes through to inject hope in future newcomers.

Set Up:
    A. Mindset: Never Again ..Like Ever.. I am done with this shit.

B. Journal to record various aspects [input and output] Every Day.
    1. Day #
    2. Hours of Sleep
    • Continuous sound sleep or not
    • The number of hours of sleep if you can track
    3. Yoga [Number of minutes invested]
    4. Exercise/Gym [Number of minutes invested
    5. Kegels [Number of minutes invested]
    6. Run/Walk time
    7. Number of hair strands you lose everyday looking at the basin
    8. Texture of your Genitalia
    9. Nocturnal Erection or Not
    • Water induced (drinking water before sleep) Erection or Not
    10. Morning Erection [MW]
    • How Strong
    • Number of Seconds/ Minutes it lasts
    • Angle from the scrotum when standing up
    • - How Long it lasts
    • - Intensity
    11. Random Daytime Erections or Not
    12. Wet dream / NF or Not
    13. Libido Intensity
    14. Cold Shower or not
    15. Meditation [minutes]

C. Electronics in perennial dark mode + monochromatic mode, be it watching Youtube or browsing through websites [study related]

D. No Social media except Youtube and a little bit of Facebook [maybe 2 minutes every couple days]

E. Vegetarian Mode [with focus of protein + vitamins + minerals] to boost testosterone, Vitamin D3 pills
    - Leafy Greens [primarily Spinach]
    - Fruits[Bananas, Oranges, Pineapples, Strawberries etc]. Have atleast 1-2 fruits of any kind a day

F. Meditation [between 15-40 minutes] per day

G. Aloe Vera for hair twice a week

H. Checking for teeth and bone issues. Making a note of it and comparing every 7 days or so

I. Reading up on stuff pertaining to career and gain knowledge about the body and its functioning to fine tune my input toward recovery.

J. No Alcohol, Gaming, Junk Food

K. Note at the top of the Journal :
    FOCUS ON YOURSELF
    YOU ARE THE PRIORITY
    FORGET THE REST AND TRUST THE PROCESS

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
  2. bsdfj

bsdfj Fapstronaut

Just created an account and decided to post my story as well after 4 years of reading forums!

I share 90% of what you jornal about. How long have you been with nofap? How were your flatlines if you had one and how are your energy levels? How you feeling today?

Do you include sex in the process or not? Look forward to your background

Best luck

3. VictoriousMindset

VictoriousMindset Fapstronaut

Day 30 Today :
    Sleep cycle is still out of whack but that is expected. Earlier i used to get barely 3-4 hours of sleep in slots. Now its 5-6 hours per day , still not continuous sound sleep.
    No Sex which means I think i am doing Hard Mode
    Hair loss reversal very much noticable and I made it a point to shave off my head just to compare before and after photos.
    Teeth problems gone
    More energy for sure, More time
    Even if I get 3-4 hours of sleep , I am still very much functional
    Out of 30 days, I have had 15 days nocturnal erections which is a good sign. Earlier I thought it was only due to drinking water before sleep. But I tested myself for 3 days without water.
    NE happens irrespective.
    Even had a WD once in the last 30 days, experienced it after 12 years. One of the happiest days from a physical perspective. Didn't experience any loss in energy or loss in progress. It was just natural. And most important there was no erotic dream or anything. :)

I had absolutely no movement, no feeling , nothing down there prior to this journey. Now, during the night , I feel the little guy coming back to life slowly but surely.

About the negatives:
    It so happens that there are a couple of days where I don't feel great and i feel my energy levels, penis texture suffers. Increased anxiety, feeling sad etc..
    It helps to have a journal so you can trace that pattern, mine happens every 8-10 days. This gives me the perspective as to what to expect and know that it's just a phase and it shall pass,
    As long as I am disciplined.

Note: I have created a thread to post my day by day progress in the Daily Journal forum.

Are you cured of your PMO/PIED or still fighting the fight? Do let me know. :)