OK, I come home to my wife who is dreamy like a teenage girl

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by jbastoniv, Mar 18, 2015.

1. jbastoniv

jbastoniv Fapstronaut

For background read my previous post: http://www.nofap.com/forum/showthread.php?33829-How-to-F-up-a-relationship-by-being-selfish

I come home tonight, and my wife is on cloud nine. Why? I don't know, our sex is 9 out of 10 times awesome before NoFap! But there was something different this time after I quite PMO, PME, and MO all together. Talk about giggly. She was so into me, and I was so into her! We spent most of the evening talking about the most amazing [NSFW]sex we had this morning[/NSFW].

I know that not MOing at all really contributes to the overall experience. I also know telling her that I have been saving myself for her really got her turned on! I really mean it, she is a mess! And she is never a mess ;-)

I am telling you guys, if you love your wife, stop being selfish and save yourself for her, it pays off in ways you can never imagine! And no, not is some loveless and cheap P scene, I mean in real love, passion, and a physical and spiritual exchange of oneness!