1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Memoires of 24-year-old that survived a suicide attempt

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PrinceDaniel, May 23, 2021.

1. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Treat everything slowly but surely.

PrinceDaniel, Orphan and you_can_UK like this.
  2. PrinceDaniel

PrinceDaniel Fapstronaut

Thanks brother! This sentence made my day: 'Just be the father figure you wish for your future children'. Also, my DM is open for you.

Steelflex and you_can_UK like this.
  3. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

....bro...where you been I needed you haha...the same thing happened to me in school,college...it destroyed it....contemplated numerous things. But thank God i found nofap again last february and like I'm a little more than 2 months clean...I need some guidance though...yeah......

PrinceDaniel likes this.
  4. Steelflex

Steelflex Fapstronaut

Hello brother @PrinceDaniel, i must say that I'm really amazed by all your posts, they are very heart touching, not to mention that, our stories have a lot of similarities in terms of not having a father figure, height insecurity (we're the same height), dropping out of college for a year and feelings you felt after your break up, i myself just came out of a 4 year relationship and it sucks. But you're posts really motivate me and often times i come back to some of them and re read them. In terms of working out as well, i try pushing myself to the limit just like you do, even I've always loved running and I've incorporated them in my daily workouts. I hope you're going steady with recovery and all the positive things in life like working and focusing on yourself.

An update on your current recovery status would be amazing. Keep fighting!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024 at 2:28 AM
    Kierann likes this.