1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by i is hiding, Mar 27, 2024.

1. i is hiding

i is hiding New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, I'm from Maryland and I have been struggling with this addiction for a couple of years now. I got into NoFap about 9 months ago and I've only started getting serious this year, starting at the beginning of January. Each month since then, I've been making real progress and I'm joining this community to help me out. I haven't relapsed two days in a row in 2 months now. It may seem like a small achievement, but I'm really proud of how far I've come. I'm at the point where I only fap twice a week. Can't wait to be part of this community :)

Orphan and GeorgeJetson like this.
  2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Hey there! Welcome to the community! You're definitely in the right place if you're seeking support in a new, sober lifestyle.

I would suggest heading over to the 'Reboot Log' section and start a daily journal. It's a fantastic way to share your successes and struggles candidly. It's also a fantastic way to hold yourself accountable.

Again, welcome to the community! Poke around the forums and contribute when you feel you can add value. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Use the DM feature and get connected.

Wishing you the best!

Orphan and i is hiding like this.
  3. i is hiding

i is hiding New Fapstronaut

Thank you! I've already been journaling daily for a while but I'll check it out, anything helps lol

Orphan and GeorgeJetson like this.
  4. Orphan

Orphan Fapstronaut