1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How should I lose weight and better myself?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bro i want to change, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Bro i want to change

Bro i want to change New Fapstronaut

I have always been a bigger girl since I was small. My parents overfed me often and I started binge eating when I was bored and needed something to do. But I hate that I do that and want to change and be proud of how my body looks. Do you guys have any tips and tricks to lose weight?

2. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

A vigorous 30min cardio session, something like skipping rope can burn between 500-600 kcal, as you build up your endurance you will be able to have 1+ hour long session, you can do this twice a day and easily burn over 2000 kcal, even you only manage a fraction of this you will still burn some extra kcal thanks these exercise increasing your metabolism.

As a woman i also recommend hitting the gym for weight training, it will give you that gym booty but also stronger bones for your old age.

Do 3 days cardio, 2 days strength and 2 days rest.

Bro i want to change likes this.
  3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

You should cut back on the amount of junk food you eat. Replace a chocolate bar with a carrot or replace fast food with something healthier.

4. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

10.000 steps a day.
    Eat healthier.