hey guys any tips and pitfalls you's could show me to help me after day 30?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kylesean, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Kylesean

Kylesean Fapstronaut

I'm on day 36 currently but i wonder if anyone can give me suggestions about what it's like after day 30 so i can be aware of my challenges througout my next 60 days thankyou :)

2. Jalus

Jalus Fapstronaut

Yeah, I've been to 30 a few times. A friend on this forum as been to 90 at least once. We both would say the same thing: DON'T FREAKIN GET COCKY!! Sure, 30+ days is great. Attaboy and good for you! But you're not done yet. If 90 is your goal, and it should be at the least, then you got 60 days to go, and a lot can happen until then. Your worst struggling day could be waiting in the next 30.

So don't let your guard down!!

3. mijereah

mijereah Fapstronaut

I would agree. Definitely don't let your guard down. I almost made it past 60 days, got right near it and then BAM I hit rock bottom again. Be alert at all costs, don't get too stressed and continue educating yourself about PMO and why you want to quit this. I think for me I fell because it may have been the thinking of "I want to quit this so bad" so I ended up focusing on not fapping too much instead of living a life that makes me happy and focusing my energies on just living instead of abstaining.

4. Kylesean

Kylesean Fapstronaut

I reached day 44 let my guard down then had a chaser for a week manged to get off pulled an 8 day streak and relapsed twice in one night, i totally i got lost i havent been on this forum in so long