Happy Mothers Day

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hope84, May 10, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

I wanted to give a shout out to all the women in this community and say happy mother’s day.

-------------------------
    Wiki Definition
    "Mothers are women who inhabit or perform the role of bearing some relation to their children, who may or may not be their biological offspring. Thus, dependent on the context, women can be considered mothers by virtue of having given birth, by raising their child(ren), supplying their ovum for fertilization, or some combination thereof. Such conditions provide a way of delineating the concept of motherhood, or the state of being a mother. Women who meet the third and first categories usually fall under the terms 'birth mother' or 'biological mother', regardless of whether the individual in question goes on to parent their child. Accordingly, a woman who meets only the second condition may be considered an adoptive mother, and those who meet only the third a surrogacy mother."
    -------------------------

I like to go one step further and say that all women are mothers by nature. I know great women who don't or can’t have kids, but spend their time helping, nurturing, encouraging, supporting others children. So I feel all woman should be shown that same love, care, and respect regardless their circumstances.

I also wanted to show my respect to the amazing women in this community.

Thank you for being here.

Kurapika, Limeaid and Anne-Dauphine like this.
  2. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Didn't see this until now! Thanks so much @Hope84 !! :)