1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye dating world

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Mar 14, 2024.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I had to make the ultimate decision to stop looking for dates and relationships. I didn't want to make this decision, but I had to for the sake of my own health.

My sister who is 5 years older than me got a heart attack last year from the insane amount of stress in her life. I realized how much stress I was putting myself under to find my other half, and I figured if I didn't stop right now, I will be next in line to get a heart attack that may potentially kill me.

Most of my friends found their wives when they weren't looking. That's how I'm gonna go. I'll just live my life and let love find me.

bewildered90, Syphax and Frassvelli like this.
  2. bewildered90

bewildered90 Fapstronaut

im goina move to Colombia

Heypleasehelpme likes this.
  3. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Whats wrong with you which lead your sister to woory?

4. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Dammmmmnnnn n that's beautiful country!!!!!
    My bucket list to visit that country along with costa rica, Brazil, Venezuela and Mexico.
    I love the culture there.

5. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

My sister isn't worried about me lol. She had her own stresses that gave her a heart attack. I don't want to be the next one to have it