Getting out of this Capatalistic lifestyle.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Samilo, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Samilo

Samilo Fapstronaut

Hey everyone!

This is probbaly a silly title as there's probbaly no way to avoid this lifestyle completely as it's pretty much the blueprint of the world. Unless I join a tribe in the Amazon or something lol. But still I'd like to ask for everyone's opinion.

Let me start off with my feelings & living situation, and why I need to escape.

A few years back I've had an eye opening experience. (You could say "Spiritual" I guess) on how I view the world and how we live. The things that use to satisfy me and the subjects I use to talk about with my friends no longer interest me. My perception of everything has become so much more different and it's now obvious to others around me, I've lost a lot of friends because I just don't relate to them anymore. I've become controversial in the subjects that interest me and the topics I discuss, and quite frankly everyone thinks I'm slowly going crazy. I was at first as I tried to explain to everyone what happened to me and how backwards the world truly is (Like they didn't really know already lol) but it's more then just knowing for me now, It's like I feel it to my core and it angers me. it's like we're all corporate slaves and we're not truly living, and money is more important then life itself. I know this is obvious, but I can't take it no more lol.

I know I can't change how the world is... But maybe I can find somewhere where life has more meaning. Right now I'm working a night shift at a supermarket and it's slow suicide. The people around me are like lifeless drones and I'm more or less living at work and just saving up my money. I feel I need to get away from this place, maybe meet some like minded individuals I need a goal to aim for, somewhere to move to and start a new life maybe. But I don't want to fall into this... unfulfilling 9-5 kinda work in a meaningless corporate job-scenario lol.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015