First day here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jmhamilton91, May 29, 2015.

1. jmhamilton91

jmhamilton91 Fapstronaut

I'm new here and frankly feel worthless at the moment. I've been wanting to kick this habit for a long time now but it's hard to kick something I like so much. If anyone out there has great advice please, do share.

2. lztop

lztop New Fapstronaut

hey man, im with ya. Ive been struggling with this shit and think it would be smart if i had someone to try and help support eachother reset with.

3. jmhamilton91

jmhamilton91 Fapstronaut

Yeah ok, maybe I came to the right place after all. Not sure where to go from here though.

4. lztop

lztop New Fapstronaut

i mean, ultimatly its going to come down to your own will taking control. but it helps when there is someone you can talk to when feeling like it. ive tried nofap in the past and have gone 2 weeks b4 but i want to do a full 90 days.

5. jmhamilton91

jmhamilton91 Fapstronaut

Right I'm assuming since your here that you as well have found that our habits are disturbing you morally, me as well. I'm ready now I think of hours of searching for help to start this program. I personally have only made it a week since I was 12 years old and now 23, one week no fapping maximum. I'm ready to bust that streak wide up and I feel empowered due to the support offered I know that together we can get through this new friend, thank you for replying to my post in the first place.