1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 38 is here! Wow!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Jan 25, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Look this journey has been painful and I've had up and down days...BUT let me just say once i got to DAY 35 oh my god i see now the changes many fapstronauts were talking about. I felt my generalized anxiety suddenly lower it's intensity. I'm getting consistently better each day with my eye contact. And women are staring a tad bit more...guess it means i'm looking better.
    One weird thing i noticed and wondered if anyone else experienced this was constant reminisce of old days ...the fun times though. Like childhood or my teens wayyy before i began pmo. It was magically pop up in my memory and make me feel so good.
    Anyway day 37 i felt incredibly optimistic about my life and career path again. Can't wait for the confidence to really kick in!
    I'm coming 4 you 90 days!

Kenzo89, Harry91, Jman123 and 6 others like this.
  2. Mr Free

Mr Free Guest

Congratulations buddy! How do you find women now, compared to before you started? Has your attraction increase significantly? Also, why are you doing NoFap? :)

Jman123 and frogg05 like this.
  3. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

I don't really look 4 women they just pretty much come around me talk to me although none of them have come on to me yet but they're somehow gravitated to me... I believe my attraction has increased significantly I can see it in the mirror but I didn't think it would be enough two Witness being a bit of a magnet for ladies lol and lastly I'm doing nofap because for years I've struggled with generalized anxiety and depression symptoms so intense it would ruin my brain function while doing simple things at work or in social situations I would totally embarrassed myself and people would think I was retarded. It feels terrible not being who you usually are for the past 7 years you almost forget who you used to be and just cope with the new you until you figure out how to get back...

Sleeping_Beauty and black_coyote like this.
  4. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Congrats man!

Few people experience similar feelings...I had similar experiences. I began to enjoy sunset and nature in a different way I can't express in writing. Its a sure sign you are healing.

Keep going and stay strong! Wish you well!

Sleeping_Beauty and frogg05 like this.
  5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thanks for the comment.

black_coyote likes this.
  6. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Hey I've been having the same thing throughout my reboot! It seems like, the way I feel nowadays keeps reminding me of the old times when I was a child and had an easier time enjoying life. Back before MO. It's good :)

Congratulations frogg05 and black_coyote, keep winning this!

black_coyote and frogg05 like this.
  7. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

That is awesome Sleeping_beauty keep up the great work! Good to know we are all healing from this mess.

black_coyote and Sleeping_Beauty like this.