Day 278

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by youngmoney, Jun 20, 2015.

1. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut

278 days. holy shit it came way faster than i thought no pun intended. my quality of life overall has increased so much in so many different aspects. Working out. Grinding. Focusing on school. I forgot whag feeling depressed and having bad anxiety even felt like. Even talking to girls, even random pretty girls i see, is sooo easy. Do i give full credit to this to nofap? fuckkk no. Nofap was the start to this succession of good habits i built over the past 278 days. I woke up this morning and i'm not ashamed to say i relapsed. Not to p, just imagination. And it felt fucking good. After 278 days, i know i am rebooted so it didnt bother me as much. Anyways i know if i can go for 278 days yall can too, so best of luck to you all.

mv8652, Ibanez, Eoa897 and 1 other person like this.
  2. iceman137

iceman137 Fapstronaut

Good work man, I just wonder if it was strictly no PMO, or maybe no P only? And how did you manage, resist the urges, just tips in general. I'm on 30 days hard mode,

3. curt

curt Fapstronaut

Was your M planned? Did you feel after this period it was time? From what were you abstaining? P? M? O? Today is 86 for me

4. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut

Yeah i did no PMO and theirs no magic tip for this its all on you to make the right no choice

Eoa897 likes this.
  5. youngmoney

youngmoney Fapstronaut