1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 184 - Half way through the Year!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Timon, May 21, 2016.

1. Timon

Timon Guest

It's day 184 and I have no urges right now. LIKE, NONE AT ALL. I'm feeling pretty good at school and am very confident almost to the point where I have to watch myself so I don't become arrogant. I joined my highschool's cheer team 2 weeks ago although I don't know if I will stay for the whole year since its still just the prep team. I never thought I'd be past day 180 until it really happened. Videogames and PMO seem so foreign now and I can see the effects these things have on other guys. I've also noticed I participate and ask more questions in class because before I was just afraid to ask questions. Some things I need to work on are eating less junk food and learn to focus on my homework more. Other than that, I hope you all can continue to battle this bad habit.

2. SkinnyBeard

SkinnyBeard Fapstronaut

Nice, Timon. Keep that streak going. Hope one day I will pass 184 days, too.

3. Ten

Ten Guest

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on earning your freedom and staying humble. Props for getting out there with courage and confidence. All of the above will get you very far, with many fruitful results! Look forward to your day 365 post.

Emma freedom likes this.
  4. immanuel.iitd

immanuel.iitd Fapstronaut

5. Scorpion21

Scorpion21 Fapstronaut

Damn that's a great accomplishment my brother keep it up. Much love to you my friend