Anyone want to form a writing group?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by nofapper94, Jan 25, 2016.

1. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronauts.

I have loved writing since I was little. It's a great way to express myself and I really enjoy it. Does anyone have any interest in writing short stories and sharing them with one another on here? We can critique each other and give feedback. I think it would be a great hobby to start up again, since I won't be spending that time PMO'ing.

Thanks, good luck, and God bless

big_dave likes this.
  2. New Life Endeavors

New Life Endeavors Fapstronaut

I'm still new to the NoFap community (I think it's been a week so far), but from the threads I've seen it seems like there is some serious writing talent amongst us. Enough to where I, too, considered starting a writing group or a thread for fiction submissions--call it fap-free fiction. If you start this group you can consider me a participant.

nofapper94 likes this.
  3. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Fap Free Fiction it is.

4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

I would like to join the writing group. Even i write short stories and poems.

5. crazypaki

crazypaki Fapstronaut

I would like to join,but i'm more interested in writing about non fiction if guys are OK with that. The 3 areas i'm inclined towards are business, engineering and politics. Also my main objective for this the first is to improve writing specifically in areas of grammar usage, punctuation and build a large vocab.

6. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Me too. I'm a freelance journalist and writer by trade.

7. jimmy_jammy

jimmy_jammy Fapstronaut

Count me in brothers. Not only do I love writing, I'm also looking to improve my skills in writing. Would love to join such a group and also be PMO-free at the same time. Do let me know about details and further developments. Thanks. :)

8. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Hey gents. I'm glad there are lots of people interested. How should we best go about submitting content to one another? Just post them here? I should have clarified that fiction, non-fiction, etc. is all okay.

9. New Life Endeavors

New Life Endeavors Fapstronaut

I'd go with a new thread... Brave souls post away.

10. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Okay. I'll create it, and post the link here. Happy writing.

11. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut