1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Valentines Day Movies

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Feb 11, 2024.

1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

What are some good anti-Valentine's Day movies? You know, the kind of movies that make you glad you're single.

Krillin1993 and Mr. Cooler like this.
  2. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

I remember I watched Blue Valentine and 500 days of Summer. This two movies show the benefits of staying single. More of men's point of view. But romantic movies and may contain sex scenes. They show the negative aspects of romantic relationship for men.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Spinster. I think it's a Netflix one. More of a women's perspective romantic comedy but I enjoyed it.

I don't think it made me glad to be single. But it definitely sent the message "it's good to wait and get your life together first".

4. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

You have to watch "Olivers Story."
    This this the sequel of the Movie "Love Story".
    Me personally I wouldn't ever choose another Woman and play happy after my girlfriend has died, shortly after.
    And this is the Movie basically is about.
    You will get angry at this Man who is called Oliver.
    Thats why this Movie was never that successful compared to the first Part.
    I don't believe People have the right to love another Person after your Love has died.
    Olivers Story is definetly an Anti-Valentines Day Movie for me.
    It made me only aggressive.
    In this Movie I see the ugliness of todays Society when it comes to the understanding for Love between 2 People.
    No one should have the right to marry or to love a 2nd Partner when she was a good Person.
    The whole Movie gave me Cheating vibes and showed me that some People never have the Ability to bond truly to only 1 Person.
    They fell in Love to Beauty or Money or hard Guys, someone who signals them Strength.
    I wish Love was more simple and easier to understand.

5. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

There is this gangster movie titled "The St. Valentine's Day Massacre." Tomorrow seems like a good day to watch it.

6. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Try Watching the argentine movie "Wild tales", it's an anthology film consisting of six episodes, the last one is the one you want though they are all pretty good.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  7. mateorosi

mateorosi New Fapstronaut

anti Valentine, this is what I need, are you also without a couple this year?

Krillin1993 likes this.
  8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It wasn't streaming on any of my subscriptions but I watch clips on YouTube and it looks pretty good. The entire plane is on YouTube.

I ended up watching the women's Madrid derby which wasn't all that romantic. One of the players got elbowed in the face and her left eye got swollen. I expect she now has a black eye.

9. daniella846

daniella846 New Fapstronaut

I've also heard of "500 days of summer" but haven't seen that movie yet. In general, my favorite genre of movies is comedies. Last week I decided to change the operator and thanks to inseego customer service I now have excellent Internet. I found a lot of good movies in this thread that I have to watch!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
    Mr. Cooler likes this.