A whole MONTH of Success!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lakekid, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! Posted here for the first time around 2 months ago. Started of good, then relapsed. then started again. and now Im a month strong with NoFap!

I actucally feel really good. My energy is up and people have noticed I am more approachable and more of a happy person now.

Ive also stopped drinking so this might also add to the mood changes. Ive found that stopping drinking has also helped me along this month. I always found that when severly hungover I am SO Horny, more than ever. So being sober all the time has helped and also working constantly has helped. Instead of being stuck indoors bored surfing the net.

One thing though I am like a sexual predator atm like im 15 again.... I look at every girl when im on the road and my fantasys are mental! LOL. I havent had any wet dreams yet and hope not to.

Im gonna keep going with NoFap however i think i might explode soon. ;-)

2. MrChrisK

MrChrisK New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great success, congratulations! I have had similar experiences. Just survived my first 40-day-challenge, and it was great (my girlfriend totally noticed).

Was not always easy, and I admit to some edging during the last few days. I am now going to try 50 days.

Keep it up!

3. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply man. when you say your girlfriend definatly noticed have you experienced better sex ie lasting longer and being able to orgasm properly and at a resonable time?

4. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

5. Jameswsamuel

Jameswsamuel New Fapstronaut

Abstaining from masturbating is a long-term demanding work.It is hard to really get it with the company of a girlfriend.You know,although you don't masturbate,the lust burning inside you have aslo consumed you a lot of energy.

6. Kazden

Kazden Guest

Congrats man. I just made it a month too, but had 1 nocturnal emission 6 days ago. I feel so much younger too! I also feel like I'm going to explode. My balls are hurting and they are begging for an O, but I ain't giving it to em!

7. tune345

tune345 Fapstronaut

Congrats !! keep up the good work

8. Lakekid

Lakekid Fapstronaut

thanks for the reply bro! Feels good doesn't it? Keep up the good work! And now try to do another month. That's my plans and when I reach the 6th of Dec it'll be 2 months for me. I know how you feel man, I feel so damn horny it's unreal. I look at almost every female I see in the. Street LOL. And my mind thinks so deeply into sex when I'm day dreaming. I'm interested to see, if I encounter and happen to have sex will I be able to ejaculate. I know some people have banned themselfs from masturbation as well as Sx however me it's just the fap. Keep up the good work people! I will post here on the 6th if I make it that far!

9. PSV

PSV Fapstronaut

good work .