9 months - 270 (and few days plus) days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Squire, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Guys, first thing first: this will be long post. If you don't want to read it all just read bolded quotes. So lets begin!

When I started this journey I didn't want to give any particular advice because I didn't really have some new or outstanding advice for you. In fact, I didn't have it today. I will write (shortly) my practical experience which I think will help you.

You need physical activity but you must have clear mind. During my medical condition in the beginning of the journey, I didn't go in gym. In fact I started workout in last month. And what I see when I start? There is no urges. I was worried beacuse of attractive girls in gym but when the day comes it was all good. No urges, no gazing, no dirty thinking. Just work, sweat and more work and more sweat. And I was thinking, is it smart for guys to wait month or two in beggining of journey before they goes to gym? You know, just to clear mind and rewire brain so they can really focus. Tell me your opinion on this please.

Be careful what and when you eat. I find out that I have more energy when I don't eat much and when is in my table more vegetables than meat and bread. And I keep it simple when I cook. I don't want to say meat is this or that. Keep it in mind that this is my example and we all are different. But it is universal to watch what you eat.

Going offline is double-egde sword. Yes, I delete (more like uninstall) my accounts on instagram, reddit and twitter (actually I delete last one, I find it toxic).I enable youtube too. And games of course. Yes, it has benefits like more time, more mental clarity and focus, better memory...list are long enough. But you will live "under the rock" especially if you don't watch news or read newpaper/portals. Yes, it has great effect on your confidence and calmness but you won't know what are going around you (and I mean it literally). This is price which cannot everyone pay.

Remember the basics and stay humble. Many of us (more like everyone of us in some time) forgot basic techniques and get cocky. Yeah, I can watch her instagram; I know I'm strong enough; that has no effect on me...Sounds familiar? Guys, listen to me. Urges are still there but they change together with you. There become more pure, more innocent but they are stil urges. And many forgot that. You can't be focused 24/7 but you can and must know how to recognise them. There is no place to ego in this path. Remember what you do in first days: some of us look away when they see potential trigger or don't want to hear some songs etc. I must say (more like confess) that in searching for advanced techniques I forgot basics. And thats big mistake.

Mental celibacy. Our battleground is in our heads. Not in our bodies. Discipline the brain and brain will discipline body automatically. There is many ways and techniques but remember this: fantasizing can deal a bigger damage and it is bigger threat.

If you read all that, congrats. For the end I prepare some daily advices to easy up our way. All of this advices come from my experience and they are proven by me and many others:
    - don't judge other brothers
    - you have to prove your worthy to yourself not to others. Remember that.
    - there are bigger fish in the ocean. Smaller dog barking louder
    - there are alway something to fix on yourself. You are not damaged, you are just not in the best mode (yet)
    - don't be angry of others. Master your emotions not suppres them
    - remember what you were and what is your goal
    - Woman will trick you but only if you allow them
    - find your vent. Working out, hobby, dancing... whatever
    - Think
    - Be modest, gentle and strong
    - Help others

Guys, thats all. Thank you all for reading and support. Remember this is marathon.

2. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

From my personal experience, I claim that what is written below is true. I am someone who has been involved in training for many years, but I should mention with interruptions and because of that I could never reach a serious level. There were various things holding me back like PMO and social media. The change started from the moment I stopped PMO, but not by going to train on the first day clean, but for the first three weeks I mostly analyzed my mind and what I want from life. From the fourth to the sixth week, I started working on myself spiritually, but I haven't started training yet. It was only from the seventh week that I started to train and that every day. The point is that I slowly added some goals to myself little by little. The method of making a list of a few things that I will do tomorrow has honestly never helped in the long run. Let me return to social networks. From the first day of purity, I removed it, not so much because he would be offended by some pictures, but because of personal complexes and the time spent. Now I don't plan to return to social networks, at least not yet, maybe it will stay that way.

Adnilgo and Squire like this.
  3. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Stay strong my brother

Inače, dobar ti je nadimak. Pozdrav za brata u ovom internet okeanu

jos_neko_kopa likes this.
  4. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

It was great, I have decided to learn martial arts and do intermittent fasting

Thanks god sharing buddy.

Squire likes this.