30 day challenge that will destroy laziness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by vycanis, Jun 2, 2016.

1. vycanis

vycanis Fapstronaut

Go to ur notes on ur phone and write down a list of things that u have to do everyday.. U can create ur own list but anyone taking on this challenge has to do a 30 min sit down of perspective where u think of ways to improve urself (have nothing in front of u, except the use of ur mind and even if u lack thoughts do it anyways)
    My list:
    30 min perspective
    no added sugar with few exceptions
    No junk food
    30 min of yoga
    10 min of meditation
    Only 30 min of using phone for videos
    1 hr of reading a book
    Brush teeth thoroughly morning and night
    Floss at night
    Always keep room clean
    I don't use this list for fitness..
    create a list that is simple and realistic and u can add things below ur list that aren't part of the challenge but are more difficult and is up to u to do.
    Hope this challenge helps u guys.. After the 30 days u can add things.. I want to make something clear, even tho u hear about benefits of some of the things I listed, u might feel like there's no point of doing these things cuz u don't feel the benefits. Just like when u quit PMO people ask themselves is it worth it? And tho they're is materialistic benefits to both things, they're are psychological: the fact that u made a habit for urself and more importantly, for 30 days u kept ur promises to urself

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Vernunft

Vernunft Fapstronaut

Great list. I can make something like this. Thanks!

vycanis likes this.
  3. Mindshake

Mindshake Fapstronaut

Awesome list! I'll try to follow the challenge =)