flapabstainer's Recent Activity

1. flapabstainer posted a new thread.

How to reshape my physique if i'm skinny-fat

I've been going to the gym for about 3 months now consistently, have been going inconsistently and with most of the year not going for a...

Forum: Fitness

May 25, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  2. flapabstainer liked SuperFan's post in the thread I want to build an aesthetic body. I need help!.

Do you have a Planet Fitness in your area? They only charge $10/month, with no initiation fee. It would give you a ton of access to...

May 25, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  3. flapabstainer liked Joseph Campbell's post in the thread Open up tight hips with the horse stance.

I found this perty interesting and useful: Is this Better than the Deep Squat? (youtube.com)

May 25, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  4. flapabstainer liked p1n1983's post in the thread How many of you have experienced magnetism and female attraction during your NoFap streaks?.

Placebo.. but retention give you a lot of time and energy to do stuff to be a more attractive confident man. If you waste all that...

May 25, 2024 at 2:45 PM
  5. flapabstainer liked talktomeaboutprog's post in the thread Day 7/90 - grateful.

It's 9 a.m. and I'm sitting in my car, and I thought to reflect on what's been going on. It's day 7 and while I've made it this far,...

May 25, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  6. flapabstainer liked cleaningupmyact's post in the thread 7 Years Ago Today, I joined NoFap.

Hey Fapstronauts, Here is a reflection of a bitter-sweet anniversary here, on my struggle with PMO over this time. Some history...

May 25, 2024 at 5:38 AM
  7. flapabstainer liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

What on earth is "demisexual" - is that when you're only attracted to Demi Moore?

May 25, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  8. flapabstainer liked terrible-chocolate's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Well, there's more to it than just doing it, imo. The act and sensations itself isn't too much dflifferent than just whacking it. What...

May 25, 2024 at 5:32 AM
  9. flapabstainer liked TheLoneWolf88's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I think my coworkers finally understand what's going through my mind now. I told them I was a virgin a little over a year ago. But...

May 23, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  10. flapabstainer replied to the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

F*ck a couple hours, we gotta have this playing all night while we sleep. This is the most entertaining video without words i've seen ever

May 23, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  11. flapabstainer liked USER_ERROR's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

stop listening to this shit, here try this on a loop for a couple of hours, thx me later [SPOILER]

May 23, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  12. flapabstainer liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

There are 8 billion people on the planet. Even if 99.9% of the entire population of the world hate your guts with a burning passion,...

May 23, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  13. flapabstainer has a new avatar.

May 23, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  14. flapabstainer liked your post in the thread I wish I could be with her..

I think some people are confused because of the cuddling and showering with love part. Sounds like you just want someone to be there...

May 23, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  15. flapabstainer liked Meshuga's post in the thread I wish I could be with her..

That’s called a crush. You’re in denial. Yeah maybe, but you’re going to recover out of it. At some point you earn the right to say,...

May 23, 2024 at 1:15 PM