Jan 11, 1957 (Age: 67)
Adminisrative

Dom Quixote

Fapstronaut, Male, 67, from Wyoming

Dom Quixote was last seen:
Sep 25, 2016
    1. Buddhabro
      Buddhabro
      Respect your struggles and success. I noticed that the date for my last PMO was also 8/9/. And I started my 90 day hard reboot on 8/10/16, one year after you.
      I'll be checking your thread for inspiration.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 11, 1957 (Age: 67)
    Adminisrative
    I've been addicted to M and O since I was about 15 years old. Oddly enough, I'm not affected so much by P as I am to M and O (at least to the extent I have read about on this site).

Until 4 days ago I would M and O about 2 to 3 times per week. Again I know this might not be viewed as excessive by some, but it is too much for me. I really want to succeed at this; it will be so meaningful to succeed!

I am single--have never been married--and am currently not in a sexual relationship of any kind. Actually I have not dated since 1985, and at this point I intend to spend the rest of my life celibate (and now hopefully chaste as well). My goal is to take the Hard Approach (i.e. no P, M, or O...ever).

I also want to pursue a relationship with God as I am sure it will help me overcome this and other harmful addictive behaviors of mine as well as completely change me and my life. I fell away from the Catholic Church some 35 years ago. Lately I have begun to recognize that our time on this earth is very temporary and uncertain. I want to leave a mark and something of a legacy while I'm able (not necessarially monetarily but in a way that will be impactful to as many people as possible). I sense that I need to improve and indeed purify myself before I formally return to the Church. Thus I embark on this quest along with many brothers and sisters. Let's all kick some serious butt!