Adie1983's Recent Activity

1. Adie1983 liked Dexter Moran's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Yes, but you've been involuntarily celibate. Google brahmachyra. Read what you can on the subject. Then reflect upon it! Snap out of...

May 17, 2024 at 7:06 AM
  2. Adie1983 liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Forgive yourself for what? It doesn't seem like you've done anything. And if you're aware you need hobbies, then get some.

May 17, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  3. Adie1983 liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

There are 8 billion people on the planet. Even if 99.9% of the entire population of the world hate your guts with a burning passion,...

May 17, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  4. Adie1983 liked Dexter Moran's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Hi pal, surely your lack of sexual relations can't be the only reason for your breakdown. Do you have a chronic illness? Or money...

May 17, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  5. Adie1983 liked TheLoneWolf88's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I'm sure I know why. I'm too awkward when I talk and the pain I'm hiding can still be seen. I have a shit ton of baggage that weighs me...

6. Adie1983 liked Dexter Moran's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Hi pal, you write that you have a whole lot of baggage wearing you down. Frankly, everyone your age, including myself, has that problem....

7. Adie1983 liked Dexter Moran's post in the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

Comrade, to withdraw from the pursuit of women may be a very wise decision. Only time will prove pr disprove this choice.

May 17, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  8. Adie1983 liked PsillyBen's post in the thread Sex Addicts Anonymous.

I decided to attend a virtual SAA meeting today after yet another relapse. It was my first ever, but it felt good. I definitely plan on...

May 16, 2024 at 7:33 AM