A year

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by megierix, Oct 10, 2017.

1. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

Guys, it's been a year since I quit PMO. My key to succes was to survive first 30 days, then it only got easier. Also it's very important to isolate from any arousing factors. You need to know that I've been trying to quit PMO for a few months before I started this streak. My advice to deal with the urge to fap is to do as many push ups as you can, and if you happen to reboot don't beat yourself up, just take some more time and BELIVE IN YOURSELF, belive that YOU CAN DO IT ;)

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me :)

kropo82, Reborn16, tryHARDJ3H and 6 others like this.
  2. Salvo

Salvo Fapstronaut

well done man, Any Sex life improvements ? No more ED and high libido ??

Thanks for your post

3. frank123

frank123 Fapstronaut

Hi megierix,
    you have done great. Respect and congratulations.

Can you give me a tip as I can fight best against erections. I still have big problems controlling my erections.

Wish you all, all the best on your PMO free path.

4. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

No sex life improvements yet, but no ED as well. I don't think I had extremely high libido before, therefore it's not a problem now

5. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

I think that you can't fully control erections. Thay may happen regardless of your will

frank123 likes this.
  6. frank123

frank123 Fapstronaut

Thank you megierix,
    I think so, too. It is completely normal to get erections. But you do not have to make M.
    It is often very difficult for me to control my erections and not give up.

7. Floorista

Floorista Fapstronaut

Respect to you good sir! A year is not easy and not everyone could do it, so how do you feel?

8. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

It feels really good. It helps me stay motivated, whenever I think about it I feel like I can do a lot, and overcome many difficulties.

Reborn16, Baldur and Floorista like this.
  9. 49times

49times Fapstronaut

10. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

First 20 - 30 days are the key point. But there are definitely a lot more to beating the addiction than just fighting back for 30 days.
    Hopefully, my counter will soon reach your level. :)

Reborn16, Baldur and Floorista like this.
  11. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Congratulations guys! Very respectable successes!
    Have you noticed other positive changes in your lives?

Cheers and stay strong!
    /Baldur

12. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

I noticed benefits that many guys mention. Better looking skin, self-confidence boost, more female attraction

Reborn16 and Baldur like this.
  13. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

So far the best thing that I have obtained is kind of confidence talking with people. Before my heart would race before I talk with someone and I just mess up. Now I can be calmer, although, in some situations my heart races, it's connected with my social anxiety not going away.
    One of the best things is that I don't have to feel guilty all the time: "What if someone finds out".
    Also, I don't have to miss out some events in my life so that I just can have time to watch P or do M.

Reborn16 and Baldur like this.
  14. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

This may sound silly but if you want to speak with confidence even in the most stressing situations you need to learn how to... breathe. Look for some Ted x talks about speaking with confidence, thay are very useful for me

theMotivator, Reborn16 and Baldur like this.
  15. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Well, what I meant was that my anxiety kicks in and I just can't think clearly. In result, I can speak, but I can't speak normally. But it's almost gone, it has restricted to some rare situations, like when I am stressed or I'm waiting for someone for a long time.

Baldur likes this.
  16. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

I see! Thanks for the response! I notice the boost in confidence and the ease to talk to girls as well. Although, nowadays I get some urges. But I will manage. It gets easier with time.
    Stay strong! Keep us updated! I'm looking forward to it!

/Baldur