Comments on Profile Post by Autumn29

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    im on season 6 im so in love with,, daenerys targaryen, beware ,there are nude scenes an quick sex scenes
    Nov 14, 2023
    Autumn29 likes this.
  2. Autumn29
    Autumn29
    Hahaha someone to talk about it! I'm on season 1, though, but I love Daenerys too! Just a question: what happened with Arya? :-O
    Nov 15, 2023
  3. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    Never seen it but they told me the last one is really bad. I’m watching the 100 after years (I’ve stop at season 4).
    Nov 17, 2023
  4. Autumn29
    Autumn29
    @En?gmatic ohh, I've heard that too :-(( Why did you stop?
    Nov 18, 2023
  5. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    @Autumn29 if you mean The100 I’ve stop because I wasn’t able to handle season 4, I didn’t liked it because it kinda breaked the lore building of season 2-3, and I didn’t liked the fact that I had to wait 1 week to see the next episode since I was so scared of what happen I renounce to watch it lol.
    Nov 18, 2023
  6. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    An amazing series to watch with high expectations and numerous twists. In PMO mode, minds tend to wander, seeking content to revert to the previous state. Avoid such shows until your goal is achieved; they may undermine your hard work. Consider this a suggestion, based on my personal experience with a similar situation.
    Dec 4, 2023
    En?gmatic likes this.
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    you still watching game thrones did you find out about arya
    Dec 4, 2023
    triwizardgryffindor likes this.
  8. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    @{Ananta} I finished watching the whole series, and I know what happened to Arya Stark. If I tell you what happened to her, it would be a spoiler for your watching experience.
    Dec 4, 2023